on 26 July 2013
How to Twitter for Business Success is a must read for anyone using this social media platform to develop their business. It goes into great detail but is broken into easily digestible chunks and is written in plain English. It shows you how to do everything essential to get the best from Twitter and how to avoid the pitfalls that so many people fall into through ignorance or bad advice. Nicky has clearly done a great deal of research and probably tested by trial and error to find the best solutions for various aspects of Twitter. Although billed as for business, it could equally be used as a guide for anyone wanting to develop their Twitter profile for career or social reasons.

I am now looking forward to Nicky's next guide to one of the other social media platforms. I'm sure that it will be equally good.
on 2 June 2014
There is little I can add to all the other comments on here, apart from I have read quite a few of these types of books, and this has been by far the easiest to understand, take note of and I will actually now implement.

All too often I read something, pick a few things up, but am generally not massively enlightened, but this book probably tells me what I need to know, how to do it and more importantly forces me just to get on with it.

Twitter is something I know works but have never had the time to progress with, so really am excited over this, all thanks to Nicky, the way she works and how she clearly has an immense passion for her subject.

MUST READ!
on 11 October 2014
A year ago I decided to go on Twitter for my business so I bought this book. I found this book brilliant to use. Step by step & useful tips. I am dyslexic & found it very dyslexic friendly.
Over the last year I have built my business up through following/followers through twitter. I follow our local business community & support others. I've also been #businessoftheweek which was fantastic for business & all through gaining knowledge from this book. I now recommend this book to fellow tweeters. I have also had contact with the author of the book & follow Nicky Kriel.
Enjoy the step by step guide its a great tool for learning about twitter. #SupportingCommunity.
on 28 February 2015
I recommend this book to anyone who, like me, had been using Twitter for some time and was wondering what all the fuss is about. I followed Nicky Kriel's advice for just one month and now I know know what all the fuss is about: it's completely revolutionized my business practices. I'm talking directly to industry colleagues and prospective clients daily now and gaining valuable contacts as well as insights into my field that I couldn't hope to have had time for in a year's worth of research. What's more it's fun and there's always someone around to talk shop with which I love. Great purchase! *****
on 11 December 2014
A well written, easy to understand guide to Twitter with lots of useful tips. Find answers to a whole range of common questions (such as should you follow back) and details of the best apps to manage your account. The advice given is very practical and will help you build your business's online presence. One of the key points the book makes is: use Twitter as a way to build relationships with others, rather than just collecting as many followers as you can. This is great resource for learning how to use Twitter to connect with your target market.
on 25 December 2014
I have to admit that I have never really used Twitter before, and I have only recently joined the global conversation. I was looking for a book that was easy to read, clear in its approach and explanations, and very practically applicable. I found the perfect book in the one by @NickyKriel. I can highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested to learn all that is needed to use and enjoy Twitter (and who may, like me, feel a little weird to ask “stupid” newbie questions so late in the evolution of social media).

@johanosteyn
on 11 March 2014
I wanted a book that will help me grow my client base organically and also in a non-self-seeking way. I think Nicky's emphasis on building the relationships rather than promoting yourself is spot on and aligns very well with both my values and my business experience. She writes clearly and as a total Twitter novice, I now feel I can get myself going properly. I guess the proof is in the pudding but that also depends on the quality of the art I'm aiming to sell!

Thanks, Nicky and good to be connected with you!
on 13 August 2013
This book took me from ignorance about what twitter could do for my business, resistance to getting involved and zero understanding of what I had to do, to my first tweet and beyond.

It is quick and easy to read, written in straightforward non geek speak and provides very practical and easy to follow steps for a small business owner who needs to make use of twitter as a business tool.

I have since been in touch with the author on twitter who continues to be helpful and supportive.
on 31 May 2013
I was clueless about Twitter until I read Nicky's book. I would actually say that I had a fear of using Twitter until now but I am about to sign up for a Twitter account and will be using Nicky's book to guide me along the way! Her writing style is easy to read and the book is broken up into bite size chapters that mean you can work your way through the minefield bit by bit. A great book and looking forward to learning more about how to use facebook more effectively when the new book comes out!
on 29 January 2014
I have had a twitter account for a while but have never quite got to grips with it. I found it difficult to see how I could use it effectively for business. There was just too much 'noise'.
The book is extremely easy to read yet full of practical advice. I am now going to re-read it and take on board the advice given. Totally agree with previous reviewer (Roundtable) - Great advice about twitter etiquette, jargon and getting noticed without being irritating!