5.0 out of 5 stars No ifs, no buts, if you use twitter, buy this book.
To start at the end, Twitter works.

Proof? I raised 1,905 for charity last year - on Twitter, and I'm hardly the most popular person you ever encountered.

Set your objectives, formulate a plan, read Nicky's book. Fine tune your plan, put plan to work, dip into Nicky's book.

This book is a handy guide for all Twitter users, from absolute...
Published 16 months ago by Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
A good introduction to Twitter and I did read the whole book in two days so it must have been well written.

Makes a good set of arguments for using Twitter for your business but in my view it didn't really back it up with concrete examples
Published 13 months ago by Mr. E. A. Mandell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No ifs, no buts, if you use twitter, buy this book., 19 April 2013
Ade (WALLINGTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
To start at the end, Twitter works.

This book is a handy guide for all Twitter users, from absolute beaginners to experienced hands. I would recommend this publication as it would shorten the learning curve for new users. And, it deals head on with the vexing subject of automation.

As my new objective now is to use this social medium as a business tool, I got my first client from twitter last month. Used correctly and with this book as a guide, Twitter can be a cost effective method of: meeting new contacts; finding suppliers; generating leads; finding clients and last but not least, making friends.

My one question is: Dear Nicky, when are you going to write such a useful guide on the subject of Facebook?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great layout, short punchy points, nice and easy to pick up and put down as when I need a refresher, 24 April 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I get bored quickly of books where authors have taken themselves too seriously, thankfully Nicky Kriel has avoided this with "How to Twitter for business success". Some of the content I knew, some I needed reminding & the rest was little golden nuggets. I love short punchy writing style that I can pick up and put down as and when I need it and I would also recommend the 2nd or 3rd read with a highlighter handy to mark the bits really relevant to your business.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Brilliant Little Blue Book, 12 Jan 2014
I have recently bought this fantastic book after connecting with Nicky Kriel on Twitter. It has provided me with invaluable knowledge and is an extremely helpful social tool for anyone already in business or looking to start up. It is written in a clear and professional way that makes it easy to understand, whether you are a new or an established user of Twitter. I can highly recommend this book to anyone, it has inspired me greatly. Thanks Nicky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
A well written book that contains a lot of useful knowledge. It also has the ring of authenticity and, for British readers, the writer has obviously worked in the UK marketplace, which is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and easy to read, 29 July 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
A great book even if, like me, you already use and love Twitter. I am moving from using Twitter on a purely social level to also being able to use it to help promote my new book, "The Special Parent's Handbook". Nicky Kriel writes as if she is sitting next to you and chatting you through what you have to do over a cup of tea. The book is well written but completely accessible - so many books written for the Social Media market assume a level of knowledge already and very quickly slip into jargon and technical terms; Nicky never once writes anything that even a complete beginner couldn't understand, and she does it with warmth too - you feel she really wants you to "get it" and succeed. I read the book very quickly, and within 24 hours I had already implemented 3 of her strategies - strategies that I would have never discovered without this book. Over the next two days, as a direct result of these strategies, I had two rather exciting projects dropped in my lap.as well as a significant increase in the number of new followers. So I can wholeheartedly recommend Nicky's book, and it will up your game whether you are completely new to Twitter or an old-hander like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight into the business world of twitter, 21 July 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I have just completed Nicky Kriel's how to twitter for business success, I realised how for some time now I was not getting 'twitter' right..!
The insights I have gained from the book have given me the confidence to re look at the strategy I use when 'engaging' with my twitter followers rather than "spouting" at them...
There are great tips and trick within this insightful book.
An easy read that I will be sharing with my social media community straight away.
A good tip for dinasoars like me have your twitter device nearby as there are lots of web sites and really useful links / apps to dip into.
I was considering a number of automated services, Nicky's sound and very human advice has enabled me also to remain being a human and not a 'Bot' on twitter.
Also I'm definitely re constructing my twitter profile as a result of reading this.
Enjoy don't be afraid

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what is says and Nicky makes it easy to follow, 19 Mar 2014
As a Twitter novice I was looking for Twitter enlightenment and this book does exactly that. It's simple, easy to follow. I've connected to Nicky Kriel on Twitter, and she's offered more support when needed. I've gone from a couple of Tweets a month (if that) to allocating 5 minutes three times a day. At first the thought of visiting Twitter so frequently horrified me - what a waist of time (my thoughts)! But I'm finding that the short Twitter blasts are a great 21st century marketing tool.

I'm very pleased with this small simple book. I wish Nicky Kriel did one on how to Blog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar 2014
I went to a seminar that Nicky Kriel held, her book is easy and as enjoyable to read as her workshops. Highly recommended. The book arrived extremely quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for newbies!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this easy to read and practical book. I'm looking forward to seeing my new business grow with the new relationships I will build. Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought a Kindle copy of How to Twitter for Business Success and have certainly picked up some good advice on how to use Twitt, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
Although I have been on Twitter for a while now I am always keen to learn new ways of working. I brought a Kindle copy of How to Twitter for Business Success and have certainly picked up some good advice on how to use Twitter for building relationships, does and don't and working with third party Twitter apps. I certainly recommend this book for both beginners and veterans of Twitter. The price you pay for this book is worth every penny.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›