Size: 20 cm|Change

on 2 April 2015
They are very handy! No longer do I have to cut circles out of grease-proof paper, use copious amounts of butter and pray that the cake doesn't stick to the paper! They fit perfectly inside an 8"/20cm round baking tin and have not had any of my bakes get stuck!
on 5 June 2015
Don't you always start making the cake then get to the bit where you realise you haven't lined the cake tins? Arrgh! I wondered whether I was being lazy buying these, but they save so much time as we do a lot of baking. It probably costs a few pence more than cutting a stack out from a roll, but I consider it worth it.
on 4 May 2014
What a brilliant idea. Didn't know these things existed till I went on a baking course. So much easier than trying to cut your own circles out of a roll of greaseproof and no wastage!
on 13 September 2015
These take the extra work out of cake baking, wish I had found them years ago! I used to spend so much time fiddling with rolls of parchment, circling and cutting out, not to mention wastage, delighted I will never have to do it again!!
Well worth the money.
on 3 March 2016
I have bought these papers before, but this time the paper was quite different and not as good. The paper sticks to the cake mixture and has to be removed slowly and carefully. Nothing wrong with them just not as good, hence 3 stars.
on 27 April 2014
These fit my tins and mean that I don't have to struggle cutting out paper, what more could you want?
on 11 December 2013
Does what it says on the tin. I can find nothing with which to find fault. My Christmas cake turned out perfectly. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.
on 11 April 2014
I have recently taken up baking again , can't believe these are available , makes making a cake so easy . Size was very accurate . Yes I would recommend
on 10 April 2016
I have previously purchased these circles twice before and they have been great but the most recent pack is of a totally inferior quality and the paper is very much thinner! But worst of all my cakes stuck to the supposed parchment which never happened with my previous purchases. So now I need to go back to cutting circles!
on 1 October 2014
Excellent quality and good in use as instructions. Find tins vary a little altho stated to be 20cm. This item is very precisely sized!