5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use Laser Printer - Photocopier - Fax - Scanner - ADF, 31 Jan 2014
B. Gransden "bpguk" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung M2675FN Xpress Mono Laser Multifunction Printer (Accessory)
Purchased to replace a Brother Laser Printer, this Samsung M2675FN has the added features of FAX, Automatic Document Feeder and Coping/Scanning facilities.

No need to pay the extra for the wireless version if you already have a wireless router, as I have a wired and wireless network the printer is connected via the LAN.

Can print and scan from my tablets, laptops and android mobile handset.

The Printer happily sits in power saving mode until anyone on my home network requires it, I also like the way you can place documents into the ADF and select which PC or laptop on your network you want them sent to.

Wake up and printing is fast, the only concern I had compared to my Brother Laser was how fast the toner has depleted.

The counter is at 60 pages and the toner level is down from 100% to 66%. I know the toner cartridge is a great deal smaller than my old Brother machine and the toner with the printer is the MLT-D116S (S for small) version, you can purchase a L (large) version.

I did print around 25 A4 mono pictures amongst the 60.

All things considered the toners are only around 40 to replace and when sitting unused for sometime they are not going to dry out like an inkjet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer - Does What It Says On The Tin!, 5 Jun 2014
Viv (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this printer - my first laser. I was spending too much on link with my old inkjet and I am hopeful that (if all the reviews / specs are to be believed), that this printer will be much cheaper to run. Also, it is time consuming having to constantly order new inks and if the colour are separate units, as they were in my inkjet. So, all in all, this printer should be low maintenance in all respects. I did not need colour printing so, mono is fine.

Under windows, the printer driver software installs fine and everything just works. I also use the printer with a linux laptop (ubuntu 12.04 LTS) - this was very difficult to get installed but, once working, is just fine for the basic functions I need (scanning and printing). The windows printer software has lots more functionality but, nothing that I need to use.

By buying the older model for (at 1/2 the price of the newer one!!!), all I had to sacrifice in terms of functionality that were "nice to haves" were wifi and auto duplex printing. For me, those additional features were simply not paying so much more for.

I think this printer is a great choice for anyone watching their budget with basic scanning and printing requirements. It is cheap to buy, cheap to run, does what I need and comes with a 3 year warranty. I am very pleased indeed with my purchase.

I may do another review, in a year or so, if I have anything further to add after some long term testing.

The printer is quite quiet and sits in eco mode (low power) until needed. I am printing everything in low ink (eco mode) as well because the quality is fine for my requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars scanning is wonderful it is fast & clear, 12 July 2014
I replaced my old HP printer with this. The diferrence is in printing , scanning is wonderful it is fast & clear. It works as described. I like it. It is economic. I will have to buy only the ink I use the most. It is value of money. I definetly will recommand .

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Laser Mono Printer....., 17 July 2014
A great printer with a great service. I have no issues with this printer I got it set up in just a few minutes and the prints are just fab with great print quality it's so simple to use. I would highley recommend you will not be sorry..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid printer., 3 Oct 2013
For your information, this printer doesn't have WiFi or have duplex functionality. Printing and setup is quick and simple. The document feeder plus large toner size makes it excellent value for money. It also comes with a 3 year Samsung warranty as standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 17 July 2014
Shyam Luhar (UK) - See all my reviews
Very impressed, delivery on time, right condition, the printer does a marvellous job,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
An excellent product and very happy wirth purchase. It does whatever it says.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug 2014
excellent printer good and fast service
happy with this order