on 6 August 2015
I have never been so disappointed in my life,this is a sports mouth guard similar to a boxing gumshield NOT a night guard.
Clearly this product wasn't selling so the seller decided to name it a 'Bruxism Grinding Teeth Mouth Guard' so we gullible teeth grinding(bruxism) sufferers would buy it especially for the price it's being sold at because buying a custom-made night guard from the dentist is very expensive.
More proof this product is made for sports is the product came in a plastic packet and on it was the website www.mammothsupplements.co.uk on where gym stuff is sold like protien shakes for example so once again let me make this clear to my fellow teeth grinders.SAFE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT INFACT REPORT IT FOR IT'S MISLEADING TITLE!!!
on 6 May 2013
It does what it says on the box, BUT, it feels a little bulky in the mouth, the front part actually pushes my lip out and makes it a little uncomfortable. For the price I paid its a good buy, but if I had more money I would go for a better one. (although that doesn't mean that would work well either).
on 20 August 2015
Just like many other customers I was extremely disappointed.
The product is clearly a SPORTS mouthguard and not intended for wearing 7-8 hours every night.
The package did not come with any instructions, despite being mentioned in the description.
The mouthguard itself is very big and uncomfortable even for a large male like myself.
Most importantly it had dark stains on the inside, most likely caused during production. (see picture)
I find this unacceptable as this product is sold under Health & Personal Care and should at least
give the perception of being hygienic.
review image
on 4 August 2013
Dentist told me that I grind my teeth in my sleep and wanted to fit a customised gum shield on my for £100+. Found this for under £10, read the instructions and it fits perfectly.
on 17 March 2014
It's totally unwearable. I binned it within an hour of receiving it. The walls are too high and push into the gums. A complete waste of money.
on 6 September 2015
It served its purpose until I had a custom made one from my dentist. I bought it to become accustomed to having something in my mouth before forking out a fortune at the dentist. It is bulky and not a perfect fit but what do you expect for something this cheap?
on 28 March 2014
You would have to have an extremely giant mouth to fit this but even after cutting these down tremendously these are very very very uncomfortable and ended up putting in the bin more comfort biting my cheek in the night than using this thing! Waste of money!
on 28 December 2014
doesn't even fit over my teeth and feels extremely comfortable..absolute rubbish i spent my money on
on 23 November 2015
What a load of tatt! This is supposed to stop grinding - it also stops you from breathing! It's very bulky, certainly not something I'd feel comfy sleeping with! My dentist did me one free of charge, wish I'd never bought it, didn't mould correctly and felt awful..... Like blue tack in your mouth :-(
on 22 March 2014
Too cumbersome in the mouth. Had to get a quick replacement for my dentist bought one, is ok in an emergency, I grind my teeth a lot, but dentist ones which cost a fortune are much better.