5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than getting a custom one from the dentist.
Dentist told me that I grind my teeth in my sleep and wanted to fit a customised gum shield on my for £100+. Found this for under £10, read the instructions and it fits perfectly.
Published 19 months ago by Al Kutch

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do
It does what it says on the box, BUT, it feels a little bulky in the mouth, the front part actually pushes my lip out and makes it a little uncomfortable. For the price I paid its a good buy, but if I had more money I would go for a better one. (although that doesn't mean that would work well either).
Published 22 months ago by fpm

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Mammoth XT Bruxism Grinding Teeth Mouth Guard - Sleep Gum Shield / Night NightGuard / Boil n Bite - Spearmint (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than getting a custom one from the dentist., 4 Aug. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Mar. 2014
You would have to have an extremely giant mouth to fit this but even after cutting these down tremendously these are very very very uncomfortable and ended up putting in the bin more comfort biting my cheek in the night than using this thing! Waste of money!

2.0 out of 5 stars mouth shield, 22 Mar. 2014
Mrs. J. S. E. Greenhalgh (Lune Valley Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Too cumbersome in the mouth. Had to get a quick replacement for my dentist bought one, is ok in an emergency, I grind my teeth a lot, but dentist ones which cost a fortune are much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 17 Mar. 2014
It's totally unwearable. I binned it within an hour of receiving it. The walls are too high and push into the gums. A complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls Out, 11 May 2014
I followed the instructions and within two nights it fell out. Not impressed with this dental product at all !

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Dec. 2014
doesn't even fit over my teeth and feels extremely comfortable..absolute rubbish i spent my money on

4.0 out of 5 stars nocturnal teeth grinding remedy, 31 Dec. 2014
Seems to be doing the job. I have had to have a front tooth filling replaced three times in a 6 week period, at a cost of £80.00 a time. I've been told it is due to grinding teeth in my sleep. It has not broken since using this guard. Not uncomfortable; does not make me gag/choke. Not lovely to look at but neither is my broken tooth. One made by dentist would have been upward of £250.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic mouth guard, 22 May 2014
I received the mouth guard on Tuesday 20th May, the instruction were very easy to follow. Guard feel a little bulky when in place and take some time to get used to it. Not unpleasant. Not sure if I would recommend it, but I'm not sure I would like one from the dentist either, although it would probably fit better.

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad, 16 Mar. 2014
Bad quality, I wish it was clearer from description. Material is cheap. I had to chick it. bad, bad, bad