5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality.
Why I chose to use a seller, with no feedback or reviews? the answer : I trust people, and I wasn't wrong in doing so,
I was sent emails to say my item was posted, and I waited only 6 days for my item to arrive, item was better than
I thought it would be, metal bumper case not cheap looking or feel, metal is good quality and sturdy,
The phone fits in it...
Published 15 months ago by The Doctor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
The second part of this two part case does not fit securely and just falls off the phone. Unclear whether poor quality (manufacturing tolerances) or terrible design was to blame, but the clip intended to hold the case together was so bad it rendered the case completely useless. The seller was great and remedied the situation quickly, but would not recommend this product.
Published 15 months ago by Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars metal phone bumper, 30 May 2013
thankyou, my partner is very happy with the bumper :-)
he uses this for work as he is a labourer, very usefull, thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 18 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality., 12 April 2013
The phone fits in it like a glove, and looks very classy, its worth the money, well I think it is,
Its easy to use, it has pad strips on the inside of the metal frame to cushion the phone, putting phone inside needs
A little push for a snug fit, the the thin metal back plate just slides into place, giving a premium feel and look to it,
Would I use this seller again, yes I would, they may not have much feedback, but I trusted them and think you
Could too, I've had a excellent experience using them from start to Finnish, many thanks Kevin