5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional read...
Published 13 months ago by torrenstp

3.0 out of 5 stars Disconnected
The book arrived promptly. The price was good. No problems at all. The book itself has some glaring, basic grammatical errors which I find quite off putting. "This has went on for long enough" is an example.
Published 6 months ago by A May Zing

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional read..., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Disconnected (Romantic Suspense Drama) Book #1 (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book and as I don't like spoilers I will not give too much away. I really felt the deep rooted emotions of the main characters Katie and Chris all the way through the story. This book took me on one hell of a roller coaster ride and left me breathless at the finish. The author weaves a deep and emotional story that will truly pull at your heart strings. The story flows like water and draws you in from the very first page. I found it hard to put down once I had started as it always left me wanting more. I am very much looking forward to the next book by this author

4.0 out of 5 stars CAPTIVATING, 13 April 2013
Don't want to spoil this story for other readers but definitely a MUST READ. The emotional pain for Katie and Chris - I felt their pain - the book held my interest throughout - I was stunned to find out the causes of Katie's trauma and wept for the emotions Chris was enduring at the end of the story. Looking forward to the sequel Connecting out Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Debut novel, 6 Sep 2013
L Calell. Debut novel
Disconnected
This is the authors first novel, and I thought it was brilliant. I read a few reviews on this book before I downloaded it and I have to say that whoever gave it 1&2 stars must have been reading a different book than me.
Katie seems to be happy nut maybe she isn't , she has been married to Chris for the last 6 years and he is a very good guy , he is a lawyer in New York City.
Chris wants nothing more than a normal family life, but Katie has some dark secrets from her past. She has been disconnected from her mother and her boyfriend Gerry for the last 8 years.
This story follows her time known as the missing years, it is at times a harrowing story but also a very loving story, I think like me you will enjoy this book and I know I can hardly wait for the next instalment . Well done to the author for a debut novel that you should be proud of .
5 stars. 06 August 2013 .

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing!, 19 May 2013
I was pulled into the almost hypnotic way this book is written from the first chapter --- it didn't stop there. I could not put it down! The author has a way of creating a certain aura that keeps you wanting more and always guessing what might be next. An excellent debut - I'm looking forward to more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 23 April 2013
Really enjoyed reading this book. I can't wait to read the next instalment. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2014
such a gripping story from beginning to end, can't wait to read the follow up and hope L. Calell will continue to write more books.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, 10 April 2014
Mr. Rb Ewing - See all my reviews
Good book, some different twists and turns.. I enjoyed. Good style of writing and easy to read. Was sorry when I came to the end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!, 13 Jan 2014
Couldn't put the book down, read it in a day. I can't wait for the next one I NEED to know what happens next! I felt very emotional when I'd finished reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 31 Dec 2013
First book by this talented author and I look forward to her writing in the future. The story kept me gripped and I did not want to put it down, definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disconnected, 9 Jan 2014
A May Zing (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disconnected: 1 (Paperback)