5.0 out of 5 stars Great strategy!!!
This book is really helpful to get real followers. I am using this strategy and already got 250 followers in 5 days. It is really a good short and useful book. Thank you for giving this easy guideline!
Published 16 months ago by Apulinhio

2.0 out of 5 stars A very short book
Published 12 months ago by Kathryn McCloskey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strategy!!!, 5 April 2013
This review is from: How to get 1000 Real Twitter Followers in 25 Days or Less. A Step by Step Formula. (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 5 April 2013
I have been using Twitter for some time privately, but using it for business purposes is quite a different kind of a beast, unlike the popular knowledge may seem. "How to get 1000..." explains various tools helpful in that initial process and does so in plain English and with some illustrations when needed. The book is a good and quick read: only takes about 15 minutes. Time well invested in the Twitter account's success!

2.0 out of 5 stars A very short book, 27 Aug 2013
The information in this book is useful but there's so little content that I don't think it's worth that amount of money. I don't think short covers how brief this book is. I've never written a review on amazon before because I never felt the need to. This book actually made me feel cheated by the price and the lack of content. I don't think I'd feel this way if it only cost 0.77 or some other reduced price that a book this short deserves.

I was looking for a book to help me with Twitter because I'm awful at it. I've read some books on other social media sites like Google plus and Facebook. They didn't cost as much as this one and they had more content.

I don't have a lot of money and I'm angry that I wasted the money I use to buy books on this one. I know that quantity doesn't equal quality but this book doesn't feel comprehensive. It's so brief I was surprised when I reached the end. I thought I was reading a summary of points that would be expanded on later. I should have used amazon's look inside the book feature or not been so distracted by other things when I bought it.

I would have given this book only one star but the information is useful, even if a quick internet search would come up with the same information. So the book gains a star for not being awfully edited like some of the other eBooks I've read. But that's the only reason I didn't give it one star. I'm now off to find a more comprehensive book about Twitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying, 5 Sep 2013
Just had a first read and starting to follow the plan an excellent book concise easy to follow well written. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this is amazing, 5 April 2013
I work with Social Media and getting new followers is one of my major goals, and this book actually helps me to get my work done;) it is amazing - totally recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 5 April 2013
C. Berneri - See all my reviews
This book is amazing! It really works! Thanks for helping us with your strategy! I already have many more followers and this is just in a few days! Can't wait to the 25th day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Twitter Step by Step, 21 Jan 2014
J. Underwood "- podServe" (Brentwood, Essex) - See all my reviews
This little book delivers, and at such modest cost it's great value for money. I read it and I've put it into action and it is delivering for me so overall I'm very glad to have made the investment. Sadly I am of the generation that doesn't "get" social media but I do realise how important this is to modern business. If you're in the same boat this little treasure gives you some simple, easy to follow steps to get to grips with the little blue bird. That's exactly what I wanted and it is working for me and my business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great How To on Twitter, 9 April 2013
Mr Z Falconer-Barfield (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Twitter has become a powerful social media tool and there are lots of books that talk about how to foot but very few that guide you step by step through the process.
Adam has written a simple step by step guide to building followers genuinely without the use of programmes or tricks.
His strategy works, we have used it successfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and clever, 7 April 2013
Who knew all these tools were out there? This book outlines a great method to use for those interested in building a strong social network. Instead of having it intimidate and overwhelm me, I think I'm finally getting it to do what I first signed up for! Thanks! What's next Adam?

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for anyone interested in expending their Twitter network, 5 April 2013
It's a very well written introduction to Twitter. The chapters are short and up to the point. Some useful illustrations are included as well. It's a quick read and I would definitely recommend it to anyone searching to expand their Twitter network.