on 24 September 2014
Incredibly useful. A very large towel that packs into a very small space. Ideal for travelling. Seems to dry reasonably quickly.

Only advice is: wash it before using it for the first time as it can transfer blue fluff if you don't.

An excellent product all round.
on 31 January 2016
I bought this microfibre towel for the gym, basically so that it would take up less space in my gym bag. I'd never used a microfibre towel before and looking through reviews of this kind of fabric, I didn't really know what to expect. After trying it out, I was so pleasantly surprised by how good it was. It amazingly dried me in seconds and even more thoroughly than a regular towel. The colour and design is so nice (part of the deciding factor, was the pretty leaf logo debossed into the fabric). The towel feels really smooth like suede and dries quickly overnight after being washed and it seems like a really nice quality. It takes up a rediculously small amount of space in my gym bag yet still opens out into a really decent size towel for a shower.

If I were to make one small (constructive) criticism, I would say that the bag for folding it into is not such a great design, as it is very difficult to take out and put back into without straining at the seams of the bag and is really awkward to manage. It needs to open closer to the top for this to work. It wouldn't put me off recommending the towel but the bag is a bit of a disappointment considering how perfect the towel is in every other way. Hopefully I can modify it some way myself as it's handier to be able to have the bag to keep it neat and clean in, rather than having it lying loose in my gym bag.

Overall I love this product though!!
on 25 September 2013
Bought this for travelling in SE Asia, was absolutely perfect, really lightweight, compact and dried so fast. Also didn't get smelly which was a bonus!
on 25 October 2013
Is a decent sized towel (standard bath towel size) but folds up very flat/small. Dries you well and also dries itself very quickly even in Malaysia where it was so humid that hardly anything would dry! Highly recommend for travelling. I have it in purple and green - the purple is a particularly lovely colour.
on 20 January 2014
This takes a little getting used to because it feels very different to an ordinary towel. However it takes up very little room in my gym bag and is very light.
The towel dried quickly after washing. In short I would recommend this product for travelling, swimming and gym use.
on 19 January 2014
An excellent travel towel which is light takes little space in luggage and most importantly it is a very effective at drying. It feels unusual to begin with but I quickly got used that.
I bought it to minimise space and weight in aeroplane had luggage and it was ideal for that purpose.
A worthwhile purchase.
on 14 October 2014
We took two of these on holiday with us and they were great! Took up very little space in our luggage, unlike a beach towel, and they dried so, so quickly. Yes they're not as fluffy as a regular towel, but if you're after a good drying towel to take away on holiday then these are absolutely perfect.
on 27 November 2014
Having already bought some microfibre bath towels which are quick to dry you and quick to dry themselves I ordered these. They have a completely different feel to them and sorry to say I will only be using these by the pool on holiday when luggage space and weight is a crucial factor.
on 16 April 2014
This item is completely different from a conventional towel and as such requires a different drying action. You need to pat yourself dry or very lightly rub. It does dry exceptionally quickly. I find it brilliant for camping.
on 31 January 2014
Okay so that title might have grabbed you, but I'm a regular guy who has some body hair; and doesn't shave it off like these 'model men'. So my issue is that I don't really get dry, even if I pat myself off with it. If you use it on your head hair it saturates the cloth. Then it well leaves you damp!

However as a travel towel, I think it's spot on. In a hot country it would dry fast - as would you. But in the cold, damp UK for real men it's just average.

Great for hairless folk!