Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 13 April 2013
Love puzzle games like this need clues some time though which would help but does get the brain going ok
on 6 April 2013
Get to LEVEL 12 and you can go no further because it requires you to tap with 3 fingers. YOU WILL SIT THERE ALL DAY and still not get past this level . I am no tech but a reviewer on Amazon says kindle can't recognise multi touch. I don't know if this true but even if it's my FAT fingers it isn't playing fair ! IF anyone has succeeded then please post a review .until then it's going in the cloud ! !
on 8 April 2013
Where's the rest? I thought the game was called 100 Chambers. So why does it come to an abrupt end after Chamber 40? Once level 40 is completed it brings a message saying watch out for more levels. It is a good challenging game that makes you think but I thought I was paying my 69p for 100 levels!
on 19 February 2014
There is only 40 levels where is the rest stuck up the creators bum?Plus on level twelve it is impossible but I have found the cheat this is it:

If you can read this your mum is a b####
on 18 June 2013
Love the game but i do find that its difficult in certain scenes i will persevere and probably buy the full game
on 30 April 2014
Love this as you can get help when you are stuck very clever.though it is not that easy to do.
on 4 May 2013
Brilliant until level 12, when it just stuck, despite copying all cheats available, does not work. Shame really, was okay until then.
on 29 July 2013
I would give this more stars if it was actually complete! It's a great game but where are levels 41 to 100? Lots of people in various forums have mentioned this but noone seems to be listening. It is misleading to sell something that says 100 Chambers to find there are only 40. It is also misleading to say there are 'more coming soon' and nothing materialises.
on 28 April 2013
this game is fantastic I am 71 years old and love a challenge -if you are like me buy this game.
This is a great game and well worth the 69p. even if there are only 40 doors not 100.

Some Kindle Fires cannot "see" three simultaneous touches.

If yours will not open Door 12 by touching with three fingers (cheat shown on YouTube)
the inventor has put an official hint on the Amazon description page. I did not see it when I bought this great game.

Here is the hint.

Press the sound on/off button in for 10 seconds and release and Door 13 will appear.

Actually I held the button in till the screen went black and door 13 appeared when counting to 10 seconds did not work - it is hard to gauge 10 seconds.

Great game - I am on Door 16 now.