Format: Audio CD|Change

Brilliant
on 11 July 2014
Brilliant
on 28 December 2013
Nothing more I can say than what's already said in the 5* reviews. If you want to enjoy this album, play it on your home theatre with Dolby PL2x Music enabled. Love this music at a superb price of £1.99 for the entire album!
on 3 September 2013
Not a single track from this album is "just fine" or "passable". All tracks are great, maybe Daft Punk's best album to date in my opinion.
A special/limited digipak edition would have been nice though :)
on 1 January 2014
This is the first I've heard from daft punk and I love them, not sure I want to try any other stuff of theirs as it is meant to be so different, this is a real retro 80's disco album and it's perfectly put together. 10/10
on 25 October 2013
This lovely Japan edition arrived before time and was in perfect condition the music is stunning the best Release since Dummy from Portishead so I'm very satisfied and ready to Shop again soon.

Best Thomas.
on 25 May 2013
If you were looking for the team who produced the Tron Legacy soundtrack or Technologic you won't find them here. This is lifeless disco.
88 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse