on 22 December 2013
... is a bit like wrapping Kate Moss in bubble wrap. And I don't mean kinky... I mean, well, it's better protected but doesn't look nearly as good as without.

The Suncase is basically like a soft sunglasses case for your iPhone. It has a little tab so you can pop the phone out without any effort, the front is lightly padded, and slipping your phone in and out becomes second nature within a few days. Good build quality and materials too.

You thus have a padded phone in your bag or pocket, and the lovely to hold thin smooth design loveliness of the iPhone in your hands.

If I was going for a walk on the Moors and would be taking photos, or out on my bike, then I would use my Otterbox. But for everyday life this is perfect.
on 20 March 2014
I did a lot of research when I was looking for a case for my iPhone 5 - I want something that looks great, is durable, and keeps my phone secure. The Suncase antique leather case is what I went for in the end. It looks biz and oozes classiness - loads of people at work have commented on how nice it is. The exterior is a soft, beautifully treated tactile leather, kind of like saddle leather but with more of a matt finish. It is GENUINE leather, not the cheap, nasty "PU leather" that most so-called "leather" iPhone cases are made from. PU leather is plastic, stamped with a leather pattern...it rips easily and is horrendously rubbish.

Access your phone easily and quickly by pulling the tab, which handily snaps back against the case thanks to a hidden magnet sewn inside. This has proved durable, unlike previous cases of this design which I've owned.No signs of wear and tear yet.

Top notch case, give it a whirl if you're after something classy and elegant.
on 14 November 2013
This is my second sun case I have purchased, the first one was for my iPhone 4S which I have had for 2 years and has absolutely no signs of wear at all.
So when I upgraded to iphone 5s the natural thing to do was to get another one having been so pleased with the previous one.
The case oozes quality from the moment you see it and fits the iphone like a glove.
It is initially a bit stiff but after a week or so it soon loosens up a bit but still holds the phone in snug, it won't fall out.
I honestly don't think there is a nicer looking and more protective case for your iphone when not in use, yes, you have to be a bit more careful with your phone once it's retracted, but having a case like this makes you become more mindful of it and you really get to appreciate your phone the way apple intended to be without covering it up in cheap plastic/ rubber ugly cases.
The inside of the pouch has a lovely soft lining and the magnetic pull tab is a very nice touch indeed.
Do not hesitate, BUY IT NOW with confidence. Your iphone deserves this very high quality nice looking case!!!
on 29 January 2014
This is a stylish case for an Iphone 5. It has a tab on the top which you pull to assist in sliding the phone out. The case is quite tight. I would have preferred it to be slightly larger so the phone slid easier into it. That said the snugness means it wont come out accidentally. Overall I am pleased with purchase. It protects the Iphone very well.
on 9 December 2013
I never provide feedback, but am so pleased with this purchase that i thought i would. Its very good quality leather, the 5s fits perfectly and the antique leather is of high quality. I would happily have paid more had i held it and seen it before purchase. Previously i sent back the snug product i bought which was inferior in every way. As I said I don't give feedback but this was so good that i am.
on 7 December 2013
This case is not only beautiful, nice-to-the-touch and safe, but it is also well made and feels like it can stand up to a knock or two. Before this case, I had an Apple-own leather case, which costs more than triple the cost of this case, and does not feel half as nice. If you want a premium, proper leather case that protects your phone, and also wipes dust and fingerprints off the screen every time you take it out, then look no further.
on 28 November 2013
Excellent, just what I wanted. It fits my iphone 5s perfectly, snug so it doesn't drop out but easily removed with the ribbon/tab (which has a magnetic tab so it lies flat against the case). Great quality, looks stylish. Trendcell delivered from Germany within 5 days which is not bad considering that the email from amazon predicted 3 weeks!
on 25 March 2014
A good quality case that perfectly fits my iPhone 5S. Nice finish to the leather and an absolute bargain at the price - approx £11 + postage.

So many iPhone cases are over-priced and poor quality. This one is just about perfect for me.

UPDATE

Two months on and the case has loosened up noticeably - so much that the phone slips out unexpectedly. I still like the case but it really needs a tab across the opening to hold the phone in place. Reduced rating to 4*
on 1 June 2013
perfect snug fit for iphone 5's and offers great protection. lovely finish to the leather. just be sure you;re in to sign for the parcel.
on 23 October 2014
As a long term iPhone user I learned that phone pouches don't last forever. Bought this leather iphone case about 6 months ago and didn't hurried reviewing it because I wanted to see if it lasts. It has some wheat and tear and the colour suffered some changes (it's glossy dark brown now) but I'm overall happy with the purchase. I'm sure it will last at least 6 more months but when I eventually replace it, it will most likely be with another Original Suncase pouch