5.0 out of 5 stars My new iphone5
I wanted a case that stood out when I couldnt find it - and this does just that! Very happy with it and haven't lost it.... yet. Good leather and good looking.
Published 9 months ago by AlisonM

3.0 out of 5 stars Suncase for Iphone 5
Published 15 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars My new iphone5, 6 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars superbly well made slip case, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Original Suncase / Custom made for Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / Genuine Leather Case / Cover / Quality Slip Pouch / Soft Phone Bag / with Pull Tab (Specially Manufactured - Premium Quality) Antique-Brown (SAND) (Accessory)
perfect snug fit for iphone 5's and offers great protection. lovely finish to the leather. just be sure you;re in to sign for the parcel.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th SUNCASE I have bought, 22 Jan 2013
Von (Pulborough, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I had one for my iphone 4. 1 for my Kindle. 1 for my hubby's, it therefore was the natural choice for my shinny iphone5! The case is a perfect fit. I can hold it upside-down (don't try this at home -ok just be careful) and the iPhone stay put. The magnetic tag is really clever for keeping the tag secure & out the way. I have opted for the white case and much to my supprise 8weeks on & it is still white!!! It does not appear to be picking up the die out of everything in comes into contact with, unlike some other cases I have had. In summary I ILKE IT:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Suncase for Iphone 5, 14 Jan 2013
There is a design problem with this product. The stitching looks excellent with the leather and would be perfect if the protruding switches/adjustments that protrude on the side of Iphone 5 did not catch on the internal part of the stitching when it is pushed back into the case. If the case was a few millimetres wider to accommodate these protruding switches then it may work. So, Original Suncase / Custom made for Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone V / Genuine Leather Case / Cover / Quality Slip Pouch / Soft Phone Bag / with Pull Tab (Specially Manufactured - Premium Quality) Washed-Brownmuch as I like the style, the practical use of it is unworkable after a week or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Excellent Service, 27 Dec 2012
I will definitely buy another of these! I received excellent service and the product is just perfect. Another satisfied customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 15 Dec 2012
This is a premium quality product at an excellent price. It's made very well and fits the phone perfectly. Attention to detail is remarkable; the pull tape is held by a small magnet, the stitching is excellent and finely drilled holes, where the phone speaker is, enable the ring to be clearly heard with the phone in its case. Delivery was fast and by special delivery post. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec 2012
Great service, Great communication and I absolutely love this product. Highly recommended. Feels and looks great quality and style. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit & Quality, 29 Nov 2012
Great case, best I've seen so far for the Iphone5, highly recommended. Good quality leather and a snug fit. Magnetic tab is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 18 Feb 2014
Excellent,sleek,smart and super quality, had one for old phone still functional after more than 2 years .... So excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Putting your iPhone in a bulky case ..., 22 Dec 2013
GJH Williams - See all my reviews
... is a bit like wrapping Kate Moss in bubble wrap. And I don't mean kinky... I mean, well, it's better protected but doesn't look nearly as good as without.

The Suncase is basically like a soft sunglasses case for your iPhone. It has a little tab so you can pop the phone out without any effort, the front is lightly padded, and slipping your phone in and out becomes second nature within a few days. Good build quality and materials too.

You thus have a padded phone in your bag or pocket, and the lovely to hold thin smooth design loveliness of the iPhone in your hands.

If I was going for a walk on the Moors and would be taking photos, or out on my bike, then I would use my Otterbox. But for everyday life this is perfect.

ARRAY(0xad0de384)