5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them
The Merrell trainers always fit beautifully and function brilliantly. Needed a new pair and the special offer was a real steal! Perfect timing.
Published 24 months ago by Tom Abell

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts of shoe laces falling off after wearing once.
Rubber piece on one shoe connecting laces after the tensioner for the slip on mechanism fell off on first time wearing of these.
Other shoes rubber piece is also coming off. Not very happy with this poor quality.
Published 20 months ago by B. King

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, 7 May 2013
Tom Abell (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Slip on's that don't look like slip on's., 13 Aug. 2013
Bought these a few months ago as I liked the idea of a slip on trainer/waking shoe. A bit tight a first, but the quickly gave and I know wear them almost all the time. A bit more heal support would be useful, but all in all very comfortable. The open mesh design helps stop them making my feet to hot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts of shoe laces falling off after wearing once., 26 Aug. 2013
B. King (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell Mens Mimic Stretch Hiking Shoes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of ones and twos., 27 Jun. 2014
Michael Walsh (dublin 22 Ireland) - See all my reviews
I am really delighted with these shoes, they are as light as a slipper but they feel really sturdy and give me great foot support. I wear them all the time- the best part is going through airports as they literally slip off my feet when required. I subscribe to the ancient philosphical belief that laces are for losers and these shoes more than prove that. I normally take size 9 shoes and the Merrell size 9 fits comfortably.
They are really great value and I am going to buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable walking shoe, 26 Aug. 2013
Deepak (Wolves, UK) - See all my reviews
Shoe looks good and fits comfortably. It's a bit snug so, if going to wear thick socks, buy half or one size larger. Has appearance of lace-up shoe but is a slip on. It stays comfortably on foot despite being a slip on. Not yet tried it in the wet. Have walked for half a day and had no aches or pains anywhere, including my feet. A good walking shoe for urban and semi-urban walking (what I do).

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual Merrell quality, 14 Sept. 2014
Personally I've never worn these outdoors.
Odd is it may sound I bought them to wear as house shoes hoping that the rubbery sole would insulate my feet from cold floors. And..... they do that job extremely well. The fact that they have the stretch lacing system also means that they can easily be slipped on and off without damaging the shoe,

They fit well and are extremely comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfortable shoe, 10 Jun. 2014
Does what it says on the box, nice fit even tho its quite tight getting them but once on they are fine. not tested in anger yet so still need to see how they perform, I have had Merrell's for years so know they are good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet!, 4 Jun. 2014
L8again (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell Mens Mimic Stretch Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
Noisy shoes, don't expect them to last. If you are a serious rambler, these won't do at all as they are quite slippery when it's wet underfoot. As others have mentioned, the plastic tensioner looks cheap AND after a couple of months it also starts making a clicking noise when place your foot down! And the elastic tensioner goes through suede material 'eyelets' which I do not expect will last years. Poor quality. Disappointed in overall quality particularly set against normal Merrell standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars All day comfort - 2nd time around, 31 May 2014
These are my second pair; my first were a size smaller (which is what I normally wear), and would pinch a bit at the toes as the day went on. I really like the support provided by the sole, and it's quite nice finding a slip-on with such good support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 9 is a size 9, 16 May 2014
Paul Glancey (UK) - See all my reviews
Normally a size 8, I took heed of the reviews and ordered a 9. When they arrived, they were a size too big and had to go back.

Maybe this size discrepancy only applies to larger sizes?

Otherwise they looked fine, so I'll probably order them in a more appropriate size.

Merrell Mens Mimic Stretch Hiking Shoes