I bought this from a well-known High Street chain store, approx 2 months ago. I'd never used a beard trimmer before. At first I thought these were gimmicks, until I bought this product.

Published 19 months ago by Comical_Blues

I have now bought two of these and both times the plastic grooves on the guard have broken off (after only 3 uses on the second one!!) Would be a great product if they fixed this fault but now completely useless. Will buy another brand next time.
Published 3 months ago by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss 7847U i-Trim Stubble Beard Trimmer - Great value trimmer, 2 Oct. 2013

I purchased it because I was fed up with shaving day in and day out, so I shaved every 3-4 days. Then it was agro to try to shave my beard off using the hair trimmer, on my really good razor. It was taking too long to shave after 3 days of growth. And not all of it was coming off properly on the first shave.

I gave in and bought this product, but I didn't want to spend to much money, just in case it didn't work. I was wrong it's great! I can now shave off my beard within a couple of minutes, leaving a even cut of stubble. It's so much better than using a razor with a long hair trimmer. If I want a clean shave then I use my razor after using the trimmer.

On the back of this trimmer there is a dial which has 15 height adjustments, for finely tuning this trimmer. And a hinged plastic trim guard to protect the blades. It's really simple to use, you don't really need the instructions.

The instructions say it should be charged for 6-8 hours before use. And it should run for approx 40mins before needing a further charge. On the first charge I charged it for 24-26 hours before using it, so far I used it approx 20 times and its still on its first charge. It's starting to run down now, so I'll charge it for the same amount of time soon.

I definitely can recommend this product, if you want a basic stubble trimmer which is reliable. If you want stubble cut into fancy designs with different gradients, you'll need to shop around for another product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My name is Bob and Im a man with a patchy beard, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
Still cant grow a bear long enough to use it properly but its does the job well on what I have (cries)

1.0 out of 5 stars ) Would be a great product if they fixed this fault but now completely ..., 18 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential buy, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
Bought for my son who is into the "stubble"look. This is a like for like replacement for 1 bought 3 years ago which has been used regularly but has recently been accidentally broken. It arrived quickly & was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A mans 2nd best friend?, 11 Mar. 2015
Nick Cassidy (Canterbury, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
I have owned this for a long time and can say its absolutely brilliant. It makes managing the designer stubble very easy.

Previously I had been using a branded hair clipper set which were heavy and the blades are too far apart for the stubble on my chin.

The unit is light, the charge lasts for a reasonable time and is washable (obviously off charge). The dial to set the length is solid and has never slipped out of the setting it has been set to.
It can also double up as a body grooming tool, the guard flips back by pressing the release buttons either side and rotating back. This gives you the opportunity to trim longer hairs. The guard allows you to use a setting of I think 0.5mm which will leave you with me with a 5'oclock shadow and ranges up to a maximum of 15mm.

A great tool for any man who likes to keep a consistent look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaving marvellous, 12 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
Good product does exactly what it states. Battery last for about 30 minutes id say on average. Delivered relatively quickly

1.0 out of 5 stars makes for uncomfortable shaving pretty s***, 28 Dec. 2014
Sd Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
a part of the plastic has broken off on the guard ...urgh! makes for uncomfortable shaving

pretty s***

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfactory shaver, 11 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
Pretty good shaver, build quality is satisfactory. The battery lasts a long time. You can flip the guard back for the closest shave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Ace

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble (Personal Care)
Not that good for short stubble.

BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble