on 30 September 2013
Gets for pulling her about and she loves packing it with her things. However it' doesn't shut properly closed if overloaded. It's not super strong in that respect. Pressure from toys pushes it apart, so be careful not to let them pack it too ful!!
on 28 January 2014
The child absolutely loved it, it seems robust yet simple. The only thing I think it is overpriced for what it is, maybe because of the monster image & somekind of license involved that makes it more expensive than others. Amazon did really good deal, so keep looking in advance.
on 7 April 2014
My 4 year old daughter has had this as we are going away abroad for the first time, this will come in very handy in the airport and holds quite a lot and can be used as hand luggage. Much cheaper than from other outlets.
on 6 November 2015
What a lovely moshi Monsters Limited Edition trunki.my 2 year old simply loved it. This was her first suitcase ever and it had enough space for a 2 year old to keep all her bits and toys in. And she simply loved it to use as a Ride on as well.the only downside of this trunki is the pull along strap is black and not the matching blue/turquoise colour of the handles. overall i am very happy with my purchase
on 27 August 2015
Amazing purchase!
A great suitcase for any kid under 5.
It is fairly spacious, easy to open and yet secure.
We haven't use it yet (on the airplane) but ( it is already packed) and it has resulted to be a sturdy toy to ride by my super active 3-year-old girl.
I ordered it 2 weeks before our holiday, thinking that I was just on time to be able to have it ready by then and it arrived just 3 days after I bought it!
The company sent it with a lovely note thanking our shopping plus, a little surprise!
I was hesitating to buying it for my concern about plastic consumption and it just happen that they also love our planet and they sale parts separately in case, (after a lot of use, I guess) you need to replace any of them.
So overall a great and amazing shopping.
Great value.
My only complain would be that mine, came with the strings in black, not in pink as it is suppose (at least according to the pictures) yet it still looking great!
on 1 June 2015
Amazing, I am so glad that I purchased this Trunki, my daughter's face lit up when she saw it, she is 2 & 1/2 and we wanted something to entertain her whilst at the airport, she loved zooming around on it and it even served as a toy box at my parents house in South Africa, overall a fantastic item, sturdy and definately a good investment, love the little lock, please note the strap is black but thats fine for us, can see many years of use :)
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant my grandaughter spent most of Christmas riding it around the house .Good sturdy product its a must for holdays.
on 15 January 2014
light, sturdy, fun for kid!
recommend this for travelling with kids!
used it for my own cabin luggage as well!
on 20 March 2015
Please be aware the pull strap that is enclosed with this item is black and not blue as shown on the picture. Now purchased two, assuming the first was an error, the second was exactly the same so returned items as not the look you want for a little girl ass does look nice.
on 20 July 2014
My little girl loves this and wknt put it down.

Can be ridden on whilst pulled along.

Key built into strap to stop little ones opening it. Lots of space for kids stuff.