5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item
My niece absolutely loves this bag and keeps taking the items from the cards to her mum! its really colourful and she wears it everwhere. Fab item.
Published 12 months ago by Lsw

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special for the price
A bit disappointed with this. I bought it for my 2 year old grandson who loves watching Mr Tumble and I'm sure like many parents/grandparents have felt the bag is overpriced for what it is. If you really want to buy it shop around as the price varies quite a bit.
Published 3 months ago by Janice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
My granddaughter loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little bag can't wait for my 2yr old to ..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
Fantastic little bag can't wait for my 2yr old to open it on his birthday, as he is currently using my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
Great quality bag that comes with some cards, my daughter loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
Bought it for my two year old niece, absolutely loved it. Perfect size, bag is padded so not floppy like the other mr tumble bags. Planning to get more

5.0 out of 5 stars Spotty Bag, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
This is brilliant, exactly what I ordered. My granddaughter loves it. The different textures on the front add learning and so do the 'signing' cards inside. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Tumble Spotty Bag, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
The bag was for my godson's daughter who was coming over from ireland for the weekend and do not see them often - Ruby is Mr Tumble mad - i have to admit i have never heard of him because i have not children - but Ruby was so happy - she was going to take it to school with her when they got back home.

5.0 out of 5 stars mr tumbles spotty bag, 3 Jun 2014
G. ALLEN (ESSEX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
My 2 year old grandson loves this and wants to take it everywhere! Just the right size and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's have a look inside Mr. Tumbles spotty bag!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
I purchased this for my 4 year old son who is mad about mr tumble. Its a great size for him, the strap is adjustable and adjusts to correct lengths for the intended user. There are cards on the inside are similar to when Justin used to go out and have framed photos to indicate what Mr tumble wanted Justin and his friends to look for. (Rather than the newer tumble tap). The bag is textured - the sports are fuzzy, crinkly etc. Velcro closes the flap that goes over the front. Good quality bag. I do like that the merchandise for Mr. Tumble also benefits makaton charities and organisations. The only thing I am unsure about this - is that Mr. Tumble is aimed at children with additional needs and I young children - the strap makes me a little nervous, I'd be very careful not to hang it from something they could get caught in etc. I will be taking it and cutting the strap and sewing in some Velcro so it holds together when in use, but should it be hung up on something it will not pose a risk at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Bag, 6 May 2014
S. Farley (warwickshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Something Special Mr. Tumble Textured Spotty Bag (Toy)
My little grandson loves his 'spotty bag' . He carries all his treasures ! It is a good size for little people - he's a little dot, so doesn't weigh him down or sit round his knees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›