5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with the bottom!, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon Colori Cucina 24 cm Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Red (Kitchen & Home)
It's a very nice frying pan. I love the ceramic layer and it is very non-sticky. Just be careful with the bottom, especially if you use gas hob. Think it will get the colour changed quickly. I use induction and for some reason it gives a little black patch the first time I use it, when I tried to scrub it, seems like the red colour faded. So don't use any scrubber and make sure your hob is clean before you put this frying pan on it.
But still, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars sofar ok, 12 Dec 2013
Michael J Andrews (Crockham Hill, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
good on electric hob, spreads heat evenly so even the bacon on the outside cooks,. wife is happy with it therefore so am I.

4.0 out of 5 stars ceramic pan, 25 Aug 2014
As I'm on a fat free diet, pan is great for cooking without oil. Washes easily. Glad I purchased it. Would have given 5 stars but noticed that the colour has faded a bit. However that hasn't affected it's overall performance. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pan it is great to cook with and ..., 21 July 2014
I love this pan it is great to cook with and cleans easy although i wish i had bought the larger size .

Kuhn Rikon Colori Cucina 24 cm Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Red