Price:£144.99+ Free shipping

on 16 January 2015
This product is suitable for lightweight domestic cleaning only (shifting surface dirt). It does occasionally lose its steps and need resetting.
on 26 May 2015
Very good on wooden floors for taking of dust/hair when used regularly, its amazing how much dust appears on wooden floors. Still need to clean if you have any marks from shoes or split drinks. My little kids enjoy watching it do its stuff
on 12 November 2015
mops my office floor clean as I get on with my work, I mistakenly purchased the wrong model, I have to manually plug this in too charge.. but its simple enough. I would have gone for the larger version with water/cleaner tanks and self docking.... but then again im just lazy.. overall well pleased, would have given it higher if it had a better wet cloth, its a bit too thin to give 100% mopability and im using Swiffer mopping sheets on top of the existing sheet for now but im sure a replacement with thicker material will turn up and it is interchangeable..
on 4 November 2015
Love this! Totally cleans surface dirt. I sweep the floor 1st then leave the i robot to work with the wet cloth. I now almost never need to mop and my cream kitchen tiles look clean. Periodically still need to mop or wipe manually as some dirt builds up around edges but generally, day to day, this does the job brilliantly.
on 13 July 2015
Very pleased with this little helper! Takes off one item in my to do list everyday. Keeps our apartment floor clean and tidy without the hassle
on 27 December 2015
Great little machine, switch on and leave to get on with the floor cleaning.n
on 13 May 2016
Absolute little star - wouldn't be without it. Huge floor in the kitchenand bathroom in this house. I have no need to worry at all now. Use in conjunction with the Irobot vacuum and gives me so much more time as a busy working woman.
on 20 May 2016
Great machine for the price. Dusts floor perfectly well and mop action adequate for keeping floor clean. Not a thorough scrub but more than enough for a general clean.

Would recommend.
on 13 January 2016
I love this machine, a bit disappointed that I need to spend another £40 to buy a pad with a reservoir in it to wash the floor, that's a bit naughty.