5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony XDR-X200 8 Pin Lightning ConnectorWireless Speaker with iPod/iPhone Dock and Bluetooth (Electronics)
Bought this to replace a philips wifi docking station that was so temperamental it drove me nuts. Amazon replaced as usual without any fuss.
This, on the other hand, is incredible. So easy to link up and connect. Sound quality is first class. Remote is small and easy to use. Would definitely say that this is one of my better purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this unit, 26 July 2014
Very pleased with this unit. For the price I think it is good value for money. I like classical music and I find the sound quality and volume adequate for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bluetooth Wireless dock, 21 May 2014
I love this docking station . If you like bass well this is what you need pumping out 40 watts . Good quality for the money 👍👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 23 Dec. 2014
Great item. I have spent a lot of time comparing products and reading reviews. Very pleased with this unit. Sound quality is great, build quality is good. My iPhone6 in it's apple case fits on and charges with no problem. Unit seems to charge my phone very quickly indeed. Love it that I can play via Bluetooth, and the volume controls on my phone turn it on and off.

Tend to switch off the super-bass if I am listening to voice on the radio though, as it can be a bit much.

When I plugged my phone in, a message popped up to say I should download the I-Sappli app. Don't bother, it's awful. All it gives you is a clock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Docking station, 3 May 2014
I purchased this item as a gift for my son-in-law. He seems delighted with it and it certainly has good volume!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony system, 4 Nov. 2014
Really really good system,good sound,easy to use,with handy remote control , loud with no distortion of sound,looks good in my kitchen,and also charges my iPhone very quickly, a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and performs like a quality piece of kit, 20 Mar. 2014
Gamer (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
It looks and feels expensive, your apple products are not embarassed to be parked on it. The sound quality is very good - though I am not an audiophile. I've had it a few months, the remote always works and I've not had any issues with it at all.