on 6 January 2014
This bag was a great buy! It's really spacious as I can fit my camera (D3200) with the lens attached and another of my lenses, also there are a lot of handy packets for all you accessories. I like the bag as it's a really good price and good quality, just as good as some of the more expensive ones. The only down side is that it can feel a little bulky on your shoulder but that's the price you pay for protecting your camera with a well designed protective case.
on 2 February 2014
The bag has come in very handy and I am very glad I purchased it.

Looking around the outside of the bag, it looks nice. It has an easily accessed pocket on the left hand side and another larger zip pocket on the right hand side. The main compartment comes with two removable Velcro dividers. There is enough room to squeeze in my D3200, Two lenses and the charger. There are also two small Velcro pockets on the 'lid' of the bag. These have netting inside and will securely hold SD cards or extra batteries.

Inside the bag you get a carry-strap and a waterproof cover.

The bag is extremely well padded, I have no worries about it getting knocked or handled roughly, with the camera inside. The overall fell of the bag, is that it's very rugged and high quality.

I am very happy with my purchase, and the bag is excellent for the price. It will provide an easy way to carry your camera and accessories in any weather while providing excellent protection and shock resistance.
on 10 April 2014
I wanted a bag that would hold a Nikon D50 complete with 50 mm lens , plus my 300 mm telephoto and other bits.
This bag certainly holds all I want despite looking a little small on amazons site.
Really pleased with it.
on 11 January 2015
I bought this bag for my nikon d7100. Positives first, suitable to hold camera body, at least 1 lens and a few minimal accessories. Practical with the rain cover as well. However the zips were temperamental from day 1 and after just 10 uses the fabric has frayed either side of the zip making it redundant already. I expect at least a decent level of use and quality and this delivered neither. I have chosen to go for a different clip access product instead of zip functionality.
on 27 June 2014
I rarely bother writing reviews but this is an exceptionally poor product. Feels flimsy and cheaper than its (already fairly cheap) price suggests. The zip opens at the "wrong" end all the time and the smaller interior pockets are just flaps of polyester. Feels like the entire thing could fall to pieces at any given moment. Pay an extra £10-20 and get a Lowepro or similar, it will be money saved in the long-run.
on 2 April 2014
My nikon camera two lenses, charger and down loading lead along with spare battery fit in the case comfortably. Well made very pleased.
on 2 November 2013
Definitely good value for your bucks! You have 3 main spaces to put camera, lens and battery. All is waterproof and strong enought to take wherever.
on 29 December 2013
A well designed value for money protective and functional camera bag for the need to hand - the recipient was delighted with it.
on 22 March 2015
I bought this for a Canon 700D with an EFS 18-55mm lens.

The bag is... decent. It's what you'd expect for the price tag. This is the kind of bag you'd get if you are on a budget. I just bought the camera last week and was desperate to buy a case but only had so much left after buying the lights, tripod, camera etc and so saw this for a decent price. It's not bad but I wish I had spent that little bit more for a higher quality bag.

The design is nice and the colour scheme is aesthetically pleasing. The materials used on the outside of the bag are fine but the material used on the inside feels awfully cheap and is very loose. I could imagine dropping this bag (from about waist hight) and the camera being safe but the padding is definitely too thin. The zips feel very cheap and I believe they won't last long. You get a waterproof cover to put over bag but it bothers me that it doesn't actually cover the whole bag.

I can /just/ fit my camera with lens, a few batteries, a couple SD cards in protective cases, a few cables and a cloth to clean the lens. If you have anymore than one lens to carry around, don't get this bag.

It's okay and has kept my camera safe so far. I know that in a few weeks I'll be replacing this and purchasing a match more high quality bag.
review image review image review image review image
on 7 August 2015
First one the zip broke very quickly, The suppler replaced it with no trouble. The zip broke on the second one also so we gave up with it. I suggest that you do not buy this item