5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book
This is a great book. Simple, to the point and the exercises work.
I've spent loads of money on other self help books and visiting Physio's etc, and this little book has done more for me than any other.
I bought this on Kindle for about £2, which is the best £2 I've spent.
Sifu William Lee's other Kindle book I got is called 5 minute Chi...
Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying
So far so good, early days but, feeling slight boost of energy. will carry on and see what happens. Just need to learn the exercises and be able train every day or at least 3 times a week.
Published 18 months ago by Bookworm

1.0 out of 5 stars too basic., 5 May 2014
This review is from: Total Chi Fitness - Meridian Stretching Exercises for Ultimate Fitness, Performance and Health (Chi Powers for Modern Age Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Just basic exercise which just stretch the body , but not. meridian like the five animals or eight section exercises

3.0 out of 5 stars Total Chi Fitness by William Lee, 23 Oct. 2014
Just finished my first practice of the exercises and the book . Very simple , though some explanations and drawings were a bit obscure so I'll check the website to get clear on all things. It's hard to review how effective the exercises are till I've practiced a while. Maybe a 're review after three months would be fairer to the author of any how to book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 28 May 2014
An absolute blessing. I have been pursuing ways to obtain true fitness all through my life, but now I am a little older with a family of my own, certain pressures have intervened, preventing me spending so much time playing sport, working out or whatever. This book had me hooked from the start. Yes, it is very short. Yes, the exercises are very basic (seemingly), but I can tell you that for me, personally, it beats every other workout I have tried. It is actually enjoyable, makes me feel amazing, gives me energy, clears my mind, boosts confidence, rids me of those little aches and pains - need I go on. I think that each and every one of Sifu Lee's predictions in terms of health benefits have appeared after only a month or two.
A truly amazing find of which I am both grateful and am confident enough to recommend to anyone who wants to find some form of relief in today's hectic, chaotic society.

4.0 out of 5 stars Total Chi Fitness, 11 May 2014
Easy enjoyable read, with good advice... some explanations a bit vague but can interpret what to do without any problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meridian stretching, 17 Jan. 2014
very good if you keep it up and do it regular. Combine with Lee Holden DVD you will get results

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple explanation of the benefits of Tai Chi., 12 Sept. 2014
Bensmam (Bolton England uk) - See all my reviews
A simple explanation of Tai Chi and its benefits. If you are starting on the route of Tai Chi then you will find this book of benefit to you. Getting it free for the kindle is a real Bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Great book really works . I am feeling much healthier and more energy since starting the exercises.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 April 2015