5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book
This is a great book. Simple, to the point and the exercises work.
I've spent loads of money on other self help books and visiting Physio's etc, and this little book has done more for me than any other.
I bought this on Kindle for about £2, which is the best £2 I've spent.
Sifu William Lee's other Kindle book I got is called 5 minute Chi...
Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying
So far so good, early days but, feeling slight boost of energy. will carry on and see what happens. Just need to learn the exercises and be able train every day or at least 3 times a week.
Published 18 months ago by Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Total Chi Fitness - Meridian Stretching Exercises for Ultimate Fitness, Performance and Health (Chi Powers for Modern Age Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. Simple, to the point and the exercises work.
I bought this on Kindle for about £2, which is the best £2 I've spent.
Sifu William Lee's other Kindle book I got is called 5 minute Chi Boost....Brilliant. I would give it multiple stars if I could for helping me so much. Not just for great boost of energy but for showing the Pressure point/meridian point on the feet that helped me overcome bad neck and shoulder pain.
Thanks Sifu William Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about Chi Fitness, 27 Mar. 2013
The author shares his expertise in a very clear and interesting way, so that you can easily follow the directions for each exercise. Chi Kung has been beneficial for thousands of years, and this book will encourage you to incorporate it into your life today. The author describes how Chi Kung can help everyone, because all you need is a few minutes of time, and you will refer back to this book regularly as you enjoy learning more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective but ..., 5 Aug. 2013
L. Meadow (South Africa) - See all my reviews
I bought this book and completed one set of these deceptively simple exercises. They were incredibly effective, even after just one session, but for me, too effective. So I bought Sifu Lee's other book 5-Minute Chi Boost - Five Pressure Points for Reviving Life Energy and Healing Fast (Chi Powers for Modern Age)and started using those. I am writing this review for those people, like myself, who are looking for a solution to their health, but can't exercise too much (for any reason). I would highly recommend starting with the 5 minute Chi boost until your health and well being has benefited to the point you can move on to the more demanding (don't underestimate the power of these really simple exercises!) exercises in this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 29 May 2013
This is a short book comprising of an introduction and brief history of the traditional Chinese art of Chi Kung followed by a series of simple stretching exercises combined with deep abdomen breathing. The author, William Lee, explains the health benefits of the exercises is to help move chi energy around the energy channels, called meridians, situated in the human body and clearing any blocks to that energy in the form of physical stretching. The Author claims that meridian stretching and techniques of Total Chi Fitness rapidly 'clean' your energy channels from all the blocks and obstacles that slowdown free and healthy flow of the chi energy and in doing so will improve your health and help to relieve health problems such as headaches, lack of energy and tiredness, colds and flu, insomnia, lack of focus and ability to concentrate, chronic pains and many others.

There are a few negatives about this book. First there is a diagram for showing the meridians in the body. Unfortunately, because of the way it is formatted to kindle it is too small and unreadable to be of any use for me, just a couple of vague human shaped blobs. Well, that's how it looks on my original keyboard kindle. I have no idea what it looks like on the new all singing all dancing kindles or other ebook reading devices.
Secondly, Mr Lee states in the book that there are supporting videos on his website to show how to do the exercises. At the time of this review there are no videos on his website. Mr Lee promises this will be sorted as soon as he finds someone who knows how to update his website. Unfortunately, Mr Lee could not give a date when this may happen.
And finally, Mr Lee should have got a native English speaker to proof read this book before publishing. There are a few unnecessary translation errors throughout the book such as `pull back the fingers of the left foot' and `the lower leg biceps' that should have been corrected. Of course we all know he meant toes and calf muscles so it's not going to stop you being able to use the book.

I have noticed many improvements since practicing chi power. These benefits have been gradual and subtle and not an overnight magical transformation. I certainly seem to have more energy and sleep better. An added bonus for me is that as someone who has to work at a computer desk for a ten hour shift per day; I have been able to incorporate these exercises into my working day which has reduced my stress levels and helped me feel better at the end of a shift, which on its own is worth the purchase price of this book a thousand times over. I notice a reviewer on Amazon.com had the same benefits for doing a similar job. I am not saying this is better than any other type of exercise just that for me it fits in perfectly with my lifestyle. It is easy to do and, if I make sure I am wearing trousers that allow me to do some of the stretches, I can do these exercises almost anywhere, anytime without special equipment or use of a gym and they can be completed within 15 minutes, so I can fit them in to even the busiest of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple exercises for more energy, 2 Jun. 2013
i tried the routine once and felt lots of energy activating. i recommend this as you do not have to be super fit to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes sense., 11 Nov. 2013
I am still in the process of reading this book. Haven't yet put the exercises into practice. But am looking forward to trying them. I read a lot of books on the human anatomy and how it works, how our energy flow works. Our bodies are supposed to heal themselves, so keeping the energy flowing is obviously the right thing to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 16 Aug. 2013
Brilliant little book with just the right amount of detail. I've had chronic fatigue on and off for years, currently going through a bad patch, and these exercises were easy enough for me to complete. I feel refreshed and energized afterwards, so I'm holding out high hopes that these exercises can help me improve my health over time. All in all, really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Jun. 2013
Fantastic addition to 5 minute chi boost. Quite simple to follow although videos would make it easier for some who may not understand how to perform the exercises. I have been told that these will become available shortly on their website. The promise of increased energy and well being is well founded as I have noticed this myself. If you are prepared to devote just 20 mins a day on improving your health, then this would be your answer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 16 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 29 May 2013
I bought this book to try and simplify exercises without all the chapters of stuff going too deep into theory of Chi Kung and Meridians etc.
It did explain a little about Meridians by showing a picture but skipped over what could have been a light simplistic explanation and when it got interesting, it stopped and moved on leaving the reader a little lost. The exercises work. Absolutely! After a short while I feel amazing. I have a lot of health issues and live a very quiet sedentary lifestyle and am trying to live a better quality of life. I say again; these exercises do work as I am feeling the best I have in at least 8 years.
However, one other comment on the book is that I found that there was no inter-relationship between the meridians and the exercises. Therefore one does not know which exercise works which meridian, if that is a good way of explaining it. So one could open the book straight to the exercises and start there. I am going to read it again, fully and possibly see if I have a different feeling.