on 12 June 2013
This dual ended pen is so much better than the usual sort with just a rubber tip. That's fine for general use but the added paintbrush end for this stylus means that when you want to 'paint' on an iPad it feels much more like the real thing.
on 11 May 2014
I thought this was a lovely product at first, but after a few months of quite light usage the conductive coating on the bristles has worn off, it no longer registers on the touchscreen and as such is quite useless. Avoid unless you are rich enough to continually buy new replacements.
on 23 February 2015
In the first few days I was using this Sensu Artist Brush, it was a perfect product. The brush worked very well, and was very sensitive. My iPad responded even if I touch it gently with the brush. However, after one or two weeks of light usage, the brush seemed not working very well - it worked only if I put the brush hard on the screen. In this case, there is no point to have a brush. I would turn back to my old stylus. I believed the five-star reviewers might give five stars immediately after they received the product, instead of having a long enough using experience (well, one or two weeks is not very long).
on 16 July 2013
It takes a little while to get used to it not varying stroke width by angle/pressure, but that really is a testament to how realistic this feels. It's really pleasurable to use, beautifully weighted, and even the standard tip is better than any other I have including the bamboo. This is by far my favourite stylus. I would just like it to have the magnetic feature the jot does to help keep it to hand on the iPad
on 16 May 2014
I've been working my way through the I-pad for Artists book. While the regular stylus side is good for drawing, the brush side is very comfortable and delightful to use for brush painting pictures.
on 9 January 2014
This item is brilliant. It is well balanced and feels just like a conventional artist's brush. It works well with my windows 8.1 notebook.
on 28 April 2014
Chose it because fingers are not very accurate for drawing exact likenesses. This has met all my expectations and is as we'll balanced as my expensive brushes. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to use drawing and painting apps in a serious way.
on 2 January 2014
This was bought as a present after a recommendation from a friend.
Having tried other styli for various iPad apps this was found to be the best by a long way
Bought this for my wife, who is a graphic designer. She loves it and finds it very useful for freehand drawing on her Surface Tablet.
on 10 January 2016
I was quite surprised how well it worked. When I originally purchased it, I did wonder if a digital brush was a bit of a gimmick. But, after trying to use it as such for several days, it really works well. So we'll, in fact, that I brought a second.