5.0 out of 5 stars Zip it up
Nice light weight shorts which I have used this last weekend for a walking and riding break.
I found them to be very comfortable and was pleased to find them of a good quality,i have
been most impressed with the amount of pockets which have good quality zips fitted and are
well positioned for comfort.
I will be wearing these a lot this summer.
Published 19 months ago by Silk

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 16 months ago by Peter Colley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 Sept. 2013
I ordered two pairs of these shorts. I am pleased with them - they are exactly what I was looking for, and they are very comfortable. With one pair, however, the stitching inside one of the pockets came undone after about 6 times of wearing, leaving a hole, and with the other pair the zip broke on one of the pockets after only a couple of times of wearing. The price is cheap, however, and I guess you get what you pay for - it won't stop me wearing them.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy anything from this supplier..., 21 Feb. 2014
The shorts were supplied with a hole in the pocket - the supplier refused to pay the return postage, so I had to pay £3.70 to return a faulty pair of shorts that only cost £11.90. Awful service, poorly made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zip it up, 17 Jun. 2013
well positioned for comfort.
I will be wearing these a lot this summer.

1.0 out of 5 stars second rate goods, 15 Nov. 2013
Looked good on arrival tried on the toggle on one leg fell off the cord was not joined , zipper on one pocket not attached and hole in waist band all in all pretty crap

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorts, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mens Location Designer Cargo Sports Beach Shorts Multi Pocket Combat Short (Apparel)
I bought these for my husband, he is fussy about shorts being a mature man. But he was delighted with the quality and speedy delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Excellent as expected. I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality and broken zipper, 12 July 2014
I would not purchase these shorts if I was u when I received them the zipper was broken, the shorts are in my opinion poor quality and the shorts are on the small size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and smart, 8 July 2014
Zip was broken when i received this, but after contact with the seller was offered a discount to get it fixed. Lovely and smart shorts

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
Not accurate sizing

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in a day, 10 May 2014
These are nice shorts and fit well, but in a day both drawstrings broke this didn't really bother me to much but then the zip broke on the pocket.
Won't be buying any more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›