on 4 October 2013
this item i consider very usueful wtih modern smart phones. My samsumg galaxy, like most of its generation, does not hold a charge for much more than a day, unlike my old Nokia which would hold up for 3 days or more. So on occassions it is handy to be able give it a top up in the car. An hour or so of in-car charging usually brings it up to full power.
on 13 August 2013
Not only did it brake second time i used it but the end of the charger jammed in the lighter socket and no one has been able to get it out so cant even get another one.
on 25 July 2013
Car charger - great to have in car when normal charger not available or no mains nearby.
Good value and works fine.
But to keep risk of surge low, plug the charger into cigarette lighter socket first then phone.
on 24 June 2013
this arrived earlier than predicted. I needed this quickly as I had changed my phone and the phone shop did not have the right car charger in stock and I was about to go on a long journey. Works perfectly.
on 27 October 2013
I have a motorhome so I need the phone charged up in out of the way places.It arrived well before the stated date in good shape by Royal Mail.Very pleased
on 14 November 2013
This item stopped working within a month. However it was very quickly replaced with a new, tested,charger which works perfectly. Suppliers were very apologetic and helpful. Good customer service made up for having received a faulty item first time.
on 10 November 2013
As the batteries in smart phones don't last long and I'm always on the move, this has already been well worth the money I paid for it!
on 12 November 2013
Does what it says on the tin!! Very good charger for the price. Would recommend it to everyone. Thank you
on 12 February 2014
only used it once and the thing fell to pieces not very strong but while it was in one piece it did appear to work. at the price i paid i wont fuss so i have just binned it, very dissapointing
on 23 May 2014
Have been meaning to buy an in-car charger for ages and finally got around to it. The item was very reasonably priced and arrived within a few days. Although I have not used it yet whilst on the move, I did try it out in the car just to make sure it was working and hey presto, no problem at all. Plugged straight in and didn't have to wiggle it around for the red light to come on. Shall obviously keep it in the glove box and its reassuring to know its there should I need it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse