5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit but use my settings first!
First things first you need to buy an optical cable.... All optical cables under a certain length are the same quality so one from the pound shop will do the trick. You don't get one in the box.

The speakers have a lovely tone to them and the subwoofer provides that extra deep bass that you love when you are at the cinema. When you crank the sound up high there...
Published 3 months ago by D Ikin

3.0 out of 5 stars Halfway There.
I ordered this item and the digital optical audio cable on 25th December and received delivery of the Soundbar on 28th December. So far so good. No cable as yet.

As many others have stated this item didn't work, no sound output whatsoever. As I had a Samsung LED Smart TV about 12 months old I assumed it would work, it didn't. I contacted Samsung support by...
Published 8 months ago by Hill Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% improvement, 18 Nov 2013
N. Harris "simsy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung HW-F350 40 inch Soundbar with 3D Sound Plus (Electronics)
Execellent product for teh price, made an enormous difference to the sound quality - when you switch it off you wonder how on earth you coped before!

3.0 out of 5 stars What the?, 14 Nov 2013
I have just purchased a brand new HD, 3D in fact all the D's Samusng 40" TV. At the same time I bought the 40" sound bar. It comes with AUX phono cables ONLY which DO NOT WORK !!! It seems I am now forced to buy a different type of cable (Optic) which to my way of thinking is Bollx. Why does Samsung not throw in a five quid cable that actually allows this thing to work?

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sound depth from this quality Samsung Soundbar HW-F350, 3 Oct 2013
I am very happy with the Samsung Soundbar HW-F350 and at a great price on Amazon, watching a film is now a wonderful experience with the surround sound and depth of bass much more like going to an expensive cinema, but with the comfort of your own home, I would recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one and it is so easy to install.

3.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 10 Dec 2013
Not happy you dont get the cable needed to get it to work properly.. where do I get this optical cable ?????? what one?

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference, 15 July 2013
Mrs. M. H. Burns (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
I had always had problems with the sound from my Sky box, except on the old terrestrial channels, eg BBC, ITV etc.

Having had my son put the sound bar by the front of my tv and connected everything the sound is vastly improved and I can control most of my systems with just the one remote control. I do occasionally need to use the tv remote if I have used the dvd player but otherwise I highly recommend this system.

3.0 out of 5 stars **Digital Optical Cable Mandatory**, 11 Mar 2014
I would've given this item a 4 or maybe 5 star if it wasn't for the fact no optical cable was supplied.

I bought this to go with my Samsung Smart TV UE40F6740. I initially connected it with the supplied aux leads. I got no sound. I searched and searched forums and found out that you actually need a digital optical cable which isn't supplied!!?? Why supply something without the required cables for it to work?

Anyways I managed to find a cable for 4.79. If you search "KabelDirekt Toslink Optical Digital Cable" you'll find one on Amazon.

In terms of sound, its brilliant and the bass on the subwoofer is excellent. You also get a few sound features like "sport", "drama" "cinema" and 3D surround. Cinema sounds a little weird, almost like you're in a cave, the sound echo's.

5.0 out of 5 stars first class., 19 Aug 2013
first class sound much better than tv speakers.
easy to install
advise use optical cable
reasonable price for a good soundbar

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 1 Jan 2014
Very good product. Works brilliantly. Sound quality more crisp clear and good base for music. Not surround sound obviously and you do need to purchase an optical cable. Can get from Argos for 6. People under rating because of the cable need to get a life. Enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good delivery, poor instructions., 20 Dec 2013
Works very well with my 46" Samsung Smart/3D TV, much better sound quality than with the TV alone. Looks good too. Did however, find the instructions a bit hard to follow but had a friend's help who sorted it as I'm not all that good with these technical gadgets.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 Sep 2013
This is a fantastic bit of kit. It looks good and sounds really good. It was very easy to set up as well