5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect bag for me
Published 18 months ago by B G Setterfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the bag thought it was a fantastic bargain for ...
Loved the bag thought it was a fantastic bargain for real leather it smells Devine
Then the unthinkable happened the zip on the bag has come undone and even though I contacted the makers of this bag they haven't responded to my email I'm extremely disappointed as I love this bag and telly felt happy to have it but it's busted now after less than 3 weeks of ownership
Published 5 days ago by ladyvivi123

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect bag for me, 25 Oct. 2013
I had bought this Lorenz leather bag at a leather dealer years ago, it has two main zip compartments, as well 3 other places to fill up. now because I fill it more than I should, the shoulder strap has finally wore to near breaking point. so I was delighted to find this item through Amazon- Lu-Lu wrote a bad review "Why" it is a perfect bag! I have never used other bags since I purchased the first one years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars handbags at dawn ?, 2 Oct. 2014
I had one of these before, and it lasted well (used all day every day).
even now the old one is usable, it just has one scrape mark on one corner (not bad considering the use / abuse it's had).

for the money, this is a great buy, hence I bought another, different colour this time.
I hope it's as resilient as the last one, no reason why not, it is identical except in colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag with pockets to suit, 8 Dec. 2013
Have soured the shops and internet for a bag this size with outside pockets for my specs phone and tickets etc. This fits the bill for me. Also a pleasant change of colour from dreary black or brown -yet not too flashy and blends in nicely with all my coats !

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok bag for everyday use, 6 April 2014
This bag won`t win any prizes in the fashion stakes but is a well made, reliable bag for everyday use. It will take the wear and tear and save your best bags for special occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag I have had for years, 2 Jun. 2014
Somewhere for everything with out searching. Love it. Would like it in other colours Can find my purse, credit cards etc. bliss

4.0 out of 5 stars leather bag, 18 Sept. 2013
lovely space and quality it is just what it says the price is more than okay very good present for your girl friend

5.0 out of 5 stars also the extra front pocket is very useful. The mobile phone pocket is too small for ..., 10 July 2014
My purchase was delivered very promptly. It has the two-zip top I was looking for, also the extra front pocket is very useful. The mobile phone pocket is too small for the newer model of phone, but handy for a small umbrella!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
very good quality for the price I was very pleased with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the bag thought it was a fantastic bargain for ..., 16 April 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 4 Oct. 2014
Very much bigger than anticipated but good quality and lots of very useful pockets.