5.0 out of 5 stars Clogau White Gold Affinity Bangle
The bangle arrived well packaged and in a substantial presentation box. The bangle looks and feels well made with a nice weight. I bought it in the sale and am just waiting for the rose gold bangle to come up on offer!
Published 5 months ago by Little Miss Helplfull

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money I paid
As a solid gold bangle collector this bangle has been added to my collection. I would never had paid the full original asking price of 900 for the bangle but at its sale price I think it is a fair item.
Published 1 month ago by laynie slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Clogau White Gold Affinity Bangle, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Clogau Gold 9ct White Gold Commitment Affinity Stacking Bangle (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money I paid, 24 Jun 2014