5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!
Published 14 months ago by Miss C. L. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's much too big. How do I return it. There were no return instructions in the package?
Published 4 months ago by jayne lynham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 30 Dec. 2013
Miss C. L. Morris "Christine" (West Midlands - England) - See all my reviews
I was desperately looking for an item for my friend for Christmas when I came across this, I knew he'd love it but left it a little late to order it before I was seeing him so was worried it wouldn't arrive on time. I needn't have worried though, the item arrived sooner than expected (about 3 days before the expected date) was wrapped and in perfect condition. A very happy customer and the gift is a massive hit as he's been searching for the t-shirt for ages. I was a little worried about the sizing as to me it looked bigger than average (I ordered a medium) but I've been assured that its a perfect fit so the t-shirt is true to size aswell!

Will use this seller again in the future if needed,really easy to use, I never needed to contact them as everything was done and sent on time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Tshirt, 2 Aug. 2013
Funny Tshirt, excellent quality. Generous sizes. Arrived very quickly and packaged well. Excellent choice of colours. Never seen a tshirt like this before, it really tickled me - perfect present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 July 2013
Its so comfy to wear, sizing is perfect. Just all round love it. printing doesn't come off after a few washes either, great quality top :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I had in mind!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: If you're happy and you know it, T-Rex Funny Inspired Men's Printed T-Shirt (Apparel)
I ordered this t-shirt expecting a perfectly sized t-shirt with a funny message. What I got was what I expected.
Lots of laughs were had involving this t-shirt and hopefully lots more will come.

Already washed it once and I can safely say that it is washable in machine :) Just don't forget to turn it inside-out so the print doesn't get damaged.

All in all, a perfect t-shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars T Rex T shirt, 12 July 2013
I bought this t-shirt for my son who is a student. He likes humourous t-shirts and he really likes this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, 1 May 2014
Fantastic service, arrived the next day! A great fit and looks awesome! If you're debating buying it, go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2014
Nice casual t-shirt, good fit, been through the wash and still fine. Would certainly recommend this t-shirt to anyone :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Feb. 2014
Good quality item, washes really well, keeps it's shape and no colour run. My son loves it so everybody is happy

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 8 Jan. 2014
Evie (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
fun, happy t-shirt that went down very well as a christmas present for a person that loves fun t-shirts :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome t shirt, 18 Dec. 2013
I laugh everytime I wear this t - shirt. Good quality, funny, what more could you want? Totally recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›