4.0 out of 5 stars Good product excellent service, but
Good product. Arrived quickly. Only one disappointment with the product -it does not display what is playing, as does my denon, just displays airplay.
Published 6 months ago by David Mackay

2.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good but limited range
Published 9 months ago by Jerry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product excellent service, but, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Panasonic SC-NE3EB-K 40W Wireless Speakers with DLNA (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good but limited range, 31 Dec 2013
The speaker looks the business. I went for the flexibility of Bluetooth and WIFI. All works fine, but as its controlled via the mobile phone app I've found the range is very limited. If I walk out the room with my phone theres interference. soon the playback stops which I assume is out of range. Dissappointing - the impact of walls on range is massive. I now need to leave the phone in the same room as the speaker for playback to continue

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive review of Panasonic SC-NE3EB-K Wireless Speakers, 11 Mar 2014
This unit is exactly what I have been looking for.
A wireless speaker system to play my iPad playlists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with 40W RMS output.
Pleasing on the eye and smile to set up. Remote control also appreciated.
Performance is faithful even at higher volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bit Of Kit, 24 Dec 2013
Fantastic bit of kit looks good and the sound is also as good easy to set up great for moving around the house or garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with these speakers, 30 Jun 2014
This is the second one I've bought. I had no end of trouble connecting the first one to iTunes until I discovered that an element of Apple software (Bonjour) had been disabled on my laptop. I enabled it and then it all worked very well. The second speaker was linked to iTunes in minutes. Interestingly, neither speaker appears on my network map which is a surprise to me but then I'm definitely not an expert!
I would thoroughly recommend these speakers. They are the only ones I found with a simple remote control to be able to mute them or change the volume. Much more convenient than having to use a mobile, iPad or whatever and much easier for not tech users.