on 26 January 2014
This was delivered by DPD in superquick time.They are a superb example of how a delivery firm should operate. I was kept informed on every step of the delivery process, and it was delivered exactly on time - and with a smile!.
The Panasonic Micro System is just what we needed in our kitchen, where space is at a premium. It has a co-axial socket on it which is ideal in a poor reception area like ours; we've connected it to an ordinary TV aerial which is located in the loft of our bungalow, and, although it doesn't tune into hundreds of stations, it connects to about seven with perfect stereo reception and suits us perfectly. The sound is first class, with adjustments to such things as the bass and treble to suit your particular preferences. The sliding CD door is a really neat idea, and to be able to listen to all your MP3 tracks from a memory stick is an added bonus.
All in all, for the price, it's a really good system, and well worth considering - it's compact, but the quality of the sound output is amazing, and as it is made by Panasonic, you really can't go wrong!.
on 10 June 2013
This is a good looking compact system. Would get five stars if it had a DAB radio. Suitable for any small to medium size room. Certainly powerful enough.
on 31 January 2014
Very happy with this unit which was bought to use in my wife's treatment room for low-level "relaxing" music. Not sure how it would cope in a large room or at high volume as I have not tried - and do not need to.
on 6 December 2013
Fabulous, compact, cd/radio. No messing about setting it up. Remote control already with battery. A really good looking piece of kit with a fabulous sound ... for something so small it certainly packs a punch, not tinny or cheap sounding. Really impressed with this item. If you're looking for a cd/radio for less than £100 look no further.
on 29 January 2014
The only negative is the radio thing is flimsy ... but since I didn't buy it for that I will still give it 5 stars. Bought on Amazon for £69.99 and then came back to buy another one for my bedroom and they are out of stock! So I found that Currys is selling it for that price with free home delivery too and so I ordered from them.

The sound is superb and very loud. 10W is more than enough for a large room. It's small, light weight and stylish. I like the little remote control and it would fit on a slim shelf. I put it together without reading the instructions which means this is EASY to use!

Another thing I like is that it automatically shuts off when not in use, no annoying bright standby light ... that's why I wanted one for my bedroom.

I searched around and compared a lot of similar items and this one seems to have the best performance in this price range. I'm very happy with my purchase. Great buy!!
on 14 May 2013
Nice and compact, good quality sound and very nice looking, good product for the money and a reliable manufactures name
on 5 September 2013
I am pleased with the set. It is easy to use and the quality of sound is good. It was also easy to set up
on 10 March 2014
I was very pleased with this purchase. Compact and very easy to work, good sound quality. Would recommend to friends.
on 14 March 2014
when this player arrived my wife fell in love with itand it does everything that she wanted it to,very pleased Philip
on 14 November 2013
This is the second one have bought highly recommend anyone who does not have a lot of space great piece of kit