4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money
M'Lady bought ours in Currys (Sorry Amazon) and after setting it up (which is a doddle - Just plug it in and switch it on!) I have found it to be a great little Hi-Fi, ideal for the bedroom (which is where ours is based).

Published 6 months ago by CoogarUK

3.0 out of 5 stars DAB issues
Read the reviews of this product with concerns of the performance of the DAB radio. I did nt think this would be an issue as I can actually see the transmitter from my house but I am dissapointed to report that as others have experienced there is break up of the signal. That apart the system works well.
Published 3 months ago by m.pendered

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 24 Sep 2013
CoogarUK (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HC28DBEBK 10W DAB Micro System with Dock for iPod and iPhone (Electronics)

It's not only reasonably future proof - equipped with DAB+ and a lightning connection for the latest iPad/iPod models - but also works well with my older iPod Classic, via the USB port.

Given the features included for the price, I reckon it provides great value for money. Four Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dab receiver, 21 Sep 2013
Just bought this product from another supplier, attached the antenna lead and plugged it into the mains. It started searching for signals via DAB radio and we soon had all the stations we wanted and stored in the memory. We live in the South Wales valleys near Caerphilly and had no problem with signals. Tried all parts of the unit and all worked perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars almoust perfect radio, 17 Feb 2014
Slight disapointment with reception inside the room but OK near to the window. Do not have iPod or iPhone yet, so may be shouldn't buy this sort of radio, but it has such a lovely, modern shape...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music player for my teenage daughter!, 6 Feb 2014
I was just looking for a CD player for my daughter's birthday, but this was so much more!
CD Player
Plays iPhone music
My daughter loves it!
I want one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 16 Oct 2013
We just purchased the above item and are delighted with it, it is the perfect size for our unit and colour blends in well

3.0 out of 5 stars DAB issues, 15 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Dab receiver, 6 Sep 2013
It was very poor as the dab receiver did not pick up a signal. Still looking for a system with better receiver capability .

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphone query, 11 Dec 2013
Does anyone know if my headphones would work on it if I plugged them into the ipad usb port with a usb adapter as there is no headphone output on the system?

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Mini Hi fi, 29 Aug 2013
Was very disappointed with this item. I Good it home from work to replaced my very old Bose Wave and try as I might, over 3 hours, I couldn't get the radio stations I wanted. Whether this was due to the location of my house or other factors I do not know. Although the sound was adequate, it was not good and in my opinion lacked depth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but not easy to use, 6 Dec 2013
The sound that this compact unit makes is impressive for its size. It is spoilt by being not that easy to use. The LED display is only really visible in a darkened room and then only when you are square on. The unit takes 10 seconds to come on which is frustratingly slow. Tuning and setting stations is a fiddle but once done I suppose you wont be doing it again for a while.

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)