5.0 out of 5 stars bed
My husband got sick of the dalmatian taking up space on the sofa beside of him, we got this bed to eradicate the problem and hey guess what? it worked, shes snuggled up in front of the fire now, and we have an extra seat on the sofa, great product, would recommend
Published 9 months ago by M. Blackburn

2.0 out of 5 stars Someone cannot measure
Published 9 months ago by Lt Col Val

5.0 out of 5 stars bed, 29 Nov 2013
M. Blackburn (cumbria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mool Tartan Rectangular Flat Cushioned Dog Bed, Width: 90 cm (35 inches), Brown (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog bed, 11 Feb 2014
E. M. Williams (Swansea south Wales) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for my dog to have an extra bed, I found it fitted his small cage well, nice thick bed, not like these usual beds sold for cages which are very thin, the dog is more than happy with it and would recommend to other dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present for spoilt pet!, 11 Dec 2013
Very good value as purchased on 'Lightening Deal' for almost half price, just as well as 2 dos to buy for.
Hope they don't destroy too quickly after Santa delivers them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lara loves it !, 30 Nov 2013
For a very fussy cat like ours its great !!!
She went straight on it and stays there .... very happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Someone cannot measure, 27 Nov 2013
Neither the width or the length are correct both are 10cm short. It was bought to replace the pads at the bottom of a bed but it does not touch the sides and I have had to put another 'cushion' on top otherwise my dog felt so insecure she scrabbled it up and slept with it beside her. With the extra cushion this does not happen as she does not 'wobble' on top of a too small cushion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 20 Nov 2013
Well why did I only give it 2 stars - although my dog is very happy with it the size is not 35 inches - only 32 inches. I also bought a 24 in - size should have been 60x50x17 - in fact only 60x40x17 which makes agreat deal of difference when you want to put it into an existing bed that has a surround.