Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 September 2013
My sister ordered this CD and I listened to it whilst at her house. I was pleasantly surprised as Hayley Westenra's voice seems to have matured and was very pleasant to listen to. If you want some relaxing music on then I would recommend this CD. My Mum and sister liked it as well.
on 17 June 2013
"Something very special" is how I would describe the latest offering from songbird Hayley Westenra. Mine landed on the doormat this morning although I was out at the time fighting my way through rock festival traffic. I brewed fresh coffee and played Hushabye as soon as I returned home and, as Hayley promised, I was immediately soothed and feeling relaxed. What makes this album stand out for me is the very different way that Hayley uses her voice - as an instrument to sooth and calm. It IS a very different Hayley to the one we are used to but once again she has proved what a versatile young lady she is. Sleep On and Twinkle are both early favourites. I also particularly like Goodnight My Angel, All Through The Night and When At Night BUT, above all of that, Hayley's new version of Hine is just wonderful - it was the song that introduced me to Hayley many years ago and thus will always have a special place in my heart. In my mind Hushabye will be the album to relax to after the most tiring of days. Everyone should own a copy!
on 25 July 2013
I bought it for my granddaughter who is now three months old and my daughter downloaded the MR3 version. It definitely sends both the baby and the parents to sleep. Hayley Westenra has produced a brilliant album and her voice is perfect for the tunes she has chosen. Well done.
on 28 February 2014
This is a wonderfully, relaxing CD to listen to, whether you just need some reflective quiet time, or like me, you use it to drift off to sleep by. It's a mixture of traditional lullabies and other more modern songs but all beautifully sung and so, so mellow.
on 22 February 2014
This is lovely. Her voice is delightful. We play it just before bed whilst feeding (we have 4 calming cd's of various themes), my 6 month old son loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at any time of day, so I put track 5 on repeat whilst he dozes off...
on 15 November 2013
Hayley's new album Hushabye is nice. It is not a play everyday album which is the reason for the lower rating. I still enjoy the sound of Hayley's voice. I would recommend this album to people with small children and to Hayley lovers.
on 29 May 2014
we love listening to Hayley Westenra she is such a beautiful singer she is named kiwi song bird i would recommened to all those who enjoy listening to beautiful singing never heard a voice like hers so pure and so very good
on 9 July 2013
Still the worlds best female vocalist , Pure Joy. Hayley seems to find a way with almost every song she sings to add a something Hayley Magic MAybe , the result is that I am compelled to stop everything and just listen
on 29 May 2014
I got this CD for my daughter-in-law just before the arrival of my grandson. There was a track on it that captured the way I was feeling about the impending birth. A lovely voice with some lovely songs.
on 27 February 2014
A lovely CD from someone with a beautiful voice.
Lovely to relax to or to play to very tired or fretful babies and toddlers - great for sending them off to sleep in a calm and lovely atmosphere.