on 11 June 2013
Having never heard Woodkid I had no expectations of this free track. Having heard this track I don't know how I can live without having the full album in my life. From every dulcet tone to every empowering brass section it makes my life feel like a film soundtrack and inspires me to achieve more in my day-to-day existence.
on 18 June 2013
If you like electronica (and I'm fairly ambivalent - when I like it, I like it a lot; but when it doesn't grab me, well...), then you'll probably like this. Perfectly reasonable for a free download, but I doubt I'd buy anything more.
on 12 May 2013
I first heard this on the radio driving back from work and struggled to remember who it was by. I then heard it coming out of my husbands computer, a a free amazon download, and rushed to identify it! We both promptly downloaded it.
on 31 May 2013
Not worthy of five stars, but a very good tune nonetheless, which sounds different enough to attract a listener's attention. It reminds me of Nelly Furtado's "Say it right" from a few years back, having a similar sound.
on 1 December 2013
My first introduction to the music of Woodkid and I'm very impressed. This is one of those "hard to box into a genre" songs that feels fantastic to listen to for something a little different.
on 24 April 2013
This song is fantastic. Although I prefer the original this remix still captures the essence and purpose of the song.
on 31 May 2013
Another gem from Woodkid. If you're new to this artist then check out the Iron EP. Well worth a listen.
on 27 April 2013
Occasionally a free song comes along out of the blue and is great....this is one. It will grow on you!
on 25 February 2015