5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic customer service.
Published 6 months ago by Cassiopia

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality
Handle came off straight away. Image is misleading looks a lot larger than on the actual mug. Funny item. Not worth the money. Save your cash and buy your teacher an apple.
Published 6 months ago by M Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic customer service., 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm and Pretend Its On The Lesson Plan Mug Cup Gift Retro (Kitchen & Home)
My son ordered this mug for his teacher. I'm a misery guts and don't agree with buying each years' teacher a present so he used his own money. The first mug was smashed into many pieces when it arrived as it had no packaging whatsoever. I sent an email to the company and they responded very quickly and sent out a replacement and an apology for the mistake of lack of packaging.
One other thing, they actually taped a coin to the box and asked me to give it to my son for some sweets by way of an apology. I thought that was a wonderfully thoughtful gesture.
I highly recommend this product for value for money and also for the fantastic customer service follow up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 15 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 30 Mar 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone, it came on time and it was not damaged, plus my friend loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun mug for teachers, 1 Mar 2014
Zana (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
Well packaged on arrival. Good quality, normal sized mug. Colour exactly as pictured. Pleased with this to give to a teacher (we filled ours with chocolates).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this for my best friend who is a teacher - she loved it! Great quality mug and excellent colour!

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing delivery, 1 Jan 2014
elliot (Derby, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great gift for a teacher.ordered 2 in plenty of time for Christmas.1 arrived but they forgot to send the second???!really disappointed as when the second finally did arrive it was after the end of term - too late for my son to take it to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was required, 23 Mar 2014
My daughter is a teacher and sometimes goes into a lesson without having fully prepared the work to be done; hence, this coffee mug which she is proudly displays in the staff room. Just one thing, it would have been a good idea if the dimensions were shown in the description as there was no indication as to how large (or small) it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 6 Mar 2014
N. Correia (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a present for a work collegue in a secret santa! he loved it! and uses it every day. Came in time with no breakages! brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter., 23 Feb 2014
I brought his for my daughter who is just training to be a teacher. Will look very good in the staff room.

5.0 out of 5 stars When I'm faced with year11 it makes me laugh, 20 Feb 2014
Need I say more? It is as it looks and when a member of my class asked me about it he said in response "teacher banter", err... Yes.

ARRAY(0xaa294d08)