Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Change

on 15 April 2014
This is definitely the best version of the game. I can highly recommend it! I got it for £10 here on Amazon...unbeatable!
on 2 March 2014
Very good remake of what was already a good game. I did have the 360 version, but it went for the version that knew was going to give me the best experience. The gamepad has been used very well. It's so much better looking at the inventory on a separate screen and using a map, than pausing the screen. I thought the pro controller was used as well, but it makes sense why they didn't use it.

Good work Square Enix!
on 14 April 2016
A newbie to the Wii U the controls were easy to navigate. Not having much gaming experience, I found the game enjoyable. As gaming platforms develop, the graphics now seem a little old fashioned, but as expected of the older generation, the game holds to its own without the nuisance of having to purchase additional feature or DLC... Once you're done you're done, and the only way is up next time round!!!
on 23 May 2014
good game so like playing this and such value for money would look out for another game to buy from you
on 22 March 2014
a great game,and makes great use of the wii u gamepad which i believe makes this the best version to date.
on 11 April 2014
Amazing showcase for the WiiU. A must buy buy. It will keep you busy for a long time. Great value.
on 8 January 2014
This review is going to be short, but I got the game for a low price and am loving all the extra love and attention that has been put into this version. The graphics are great, the gamepad integration is spot on and also supports offscreen play.

I would recommend this game to all Wii U owners. This is a real example of good third party support for the wii u.
on 17 March 2014
I'm not gonna talk about the additions the product page dose that well enough.

If you haven't played Deus Ex this is the version to get. If you have played it but you felt the bosses limited your experience it is worth pick this up. if you felt like you got everything out of the game and it's DLC there isn't much here for you
on 10 June 2016
I've been a fan of the Deus Ex RPG series. This is a brilliant game for the Wii U. It has a good mix of story, character development, puzzles and action. You can really find your own style; from super stealthy to all guns blazing. The game always allows multiple options to achieve the same goal.
on 6 February 2014
This game just gets better and better. I'm near the end and already planning on playing it through again. You could rush through it in 20 hours but I'm playing every side quest I can find to make it last, I'm up to 40 hours.

Outstanding. And best played on wii u