5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted a healthy form of a protein powder that had no dairy or toxins in it (artificial chemicals, preservatives & additives).

Taste:
Published 2 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Too gritty for me
I'm sure it is great stuff but I can't hack the texture, it is really difficult to mix & has a very gritty texture.
Published 1 month ago by mr w h

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 30 Jun 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Reason for buying:

Taste:
When I first tasted the product I expected it to taste very bland, However I was pleasantly surprised. It tasted like brown rice which did not make sense because I had just drank liquid!. I really enjoyed it. 10/10 for taste.

Health benefits:
After taking the product twice a day for 30 days I felt a lot better; more energy and vitality. Strangely enough though after drinking it I felt that I had eaten something that my body really wanted and hadn't had before.

Value / Comparison vs other Brown Rice products:
At 6.96/250g (27.84/1kg) this product seems good value at first considering it's health benefits. However if purchased in a 1kg bag it works out to be 19.95/Kg, so it's definitely worth buying it in a bigger bag. There are also other Brown Rice protein powders on Amazon, however in my experience they are either made of poor ingredients such as "Bulk Powders 1kg Brown Rice Protein" at 15.99 or they are far too expensive such as "Sunwarrior Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein Powder 1Kg" at 34.99 / Kg (although the Sunwarrior brand is sprouted brown rice powder which has better ingredients but lies outside most people budget (such as myself).

Negatives:
The only downside with this product is that it is not a complete protein (does not contain the correct amino acid profile in the correct proportions). Pulsins Pea protein also has the same problem, however if both are taken together (20g of Rice Powder + 20g Pea powder instead of 40g of Rice Powder), they complement each other and are a complete protein source in the correct amino acid proportions.

Verdict: Highly recommend

Disclaimer:
I am not recommending or implying that my comments are anything other than how I found it for me and my needs, everyone is different. For me the Brown Rice protein powder proved to be very safe and effective internally.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal ingredient for my home made smoothies, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder (Personal Care)
This was a trial purchase for me. I've used it solely blended with different fruits, coconut water & a little yogurt for a morning smoothie. Yes there's a slight powdery residue on the palate but it's not off putting. The fresh fruits mask any hint of flavour from the powder so I'm more than happy to head off & order a larger bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder (Personal Care)
Surprisingly nice, better tasting than whey protein and kinder on the stomache. Mixed with banana, rice milk, cinnamon & manuka honey.
Quick delivery, well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too gritty for me, 17 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Protein Powder, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder (Personal Care)
I have digestive issues when using regular whey protein so thought I might try the
rice protein powder. I usually add it to homemade protein bars rather than adding to
drinks/shakes. It tastes ok and has a decent amount of protein. It is quite pricey though -
although clearly a good quality powder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for health, especially for vegetarians/vegans, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder (Personal Care)
My favourite protein drink, packed with so much goodness. Of course you pay for raw sprouted, but really worth it! Quality product with no nasties in it, pure. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer pea protein, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder (Personal Care)
This stuff is very useful, none of the chemicals in artificial protein shakes agree with me so I wanted something 100% organic. Unfortunately the taste of the rice protein is pretty unforgiving, if you're not going to mix it with something to take the edge off then I would recommend the pea protein instead for something a little kinder.

Pulsin 250g Brown Rice Protein Powder