5.0 out of 5 stars duplicate
I too love all the Lorien books but you can find this mini-book (basically just a chapter) together with The Search for Sam and The Forgotten Ones all together in this Secret Histories book:

You can also find all 3 added to the end...
Published 3 months ago by D&D

3.0 out of 5 stars Life on Lorien
Like the other Lost files stories, the Last Days of Lorien fills in a number of gaps in the war with the Mogadorians. The story gives an insight into life before and then the brutality and horror of the Mogadorian invasion. Young Sandor is the main character, and provides a background to the technical wizard who mentors Nine. A quick read - but hopefully a taster for the...
Published 16 months ago by P. Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars duplicate, 1 Jun 2014
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: The Last Days of Lorien (Lorien Legacies) (Kindle Edition)

You can also find all 3 added to the end of "The Fall of Five" book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent installment to the series, 29 Aug 2013
Happy and Smiling "I love books and audio boo... (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am so glad that I came across the lost files additions to the Lorien Legacies saga. They add so much depth to the other books, and each installment is superbly written and adds another angle to the story. I have to admit I am hooked and have devored all the lost files books in just a couple of days. This book is the 5th installment in the lost files and tells of life on Lorien just before the Mogadorians invaded, and of the night of the invasion. It is the prequel to all the other books, but is better read when you are familiar with the main story. This whole series of books is as good as Harry Potter in my opinion and I am surprised that it hasn't yet hit the big time on the same scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great from start to finish, 15 Feb 2014
I love this whole series and can't wait for the last book, it just keeps you interested all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 29 Jan 2014
I enjoyed the fact that this book was based on Lorien, and about a Cepan, rather than a Garde. Very interesting to learn more about their civilization and the initial attack.

5.0 out of 5 stars it explain what happen, 9 Jan 2014
Ms. F. Thepot "missFT" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
how the serie start is the book i have read the serie not in the good order but it is easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series., 24 Oct 2013
Mr. R. Nolan - See all my reviews
I have really enjoyed all the books so far in the series. Look forward to the next one or two and to see how it all pans out.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 18 Oct 2013
I am a big dan of Lorien Legacies series and The List Files are a great way to fill in the gaps and to get to know the background story. Definately recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 4 Oct 2013
The story line was gripping from start to finish, although I was a little disappointed at the ending. However, I could not put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Oct 2013
Again another great book from the I am number four series. It ties in nicely with the mainn story line and is a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Sep 2013
It had a twist in the end... I thought every thing would be fine... Sandor was a mistake. I thought he would've been the one for nine on the other books to come...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›