5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little story.
This is a delicate little story I like the characters. Each one is carefully drawn and interesting. From the two main people, Portia and Northwood, who clearly love each other, to the ghastly sister in law.
I Recommend this for a nice, gentle, light read.
Published on 9 May 2013 by SUSIEQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Thanks five stars
. Since retirement my consumption of books has increased fourfold. It was big before! No figures given.
I started reading your books some couple of years ago. I enjoy good story,and people,yes they must be people to me. As must the surroundings. I have not read all off your books,
Published 5 months ago by peterboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Thanks five stars, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: One Starlit Night (Kindle Edition)
as I like to save a good enjoyable book for a time I am not content just to search for that elusive thing a book and author that makes you forget everything but the book. And I do enjoy your books so much. Thanks again.
Trying to write..no times
Thought of my being able to..never
I will leave it to those who can.
V J James

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little story., 9 May 2013
This review is from: One Starlit Night (Kindle Edition)
I Recommend this for a nice, gentle, light read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical romance, 7 July 2013
This review is from: One Starlit Night (Kindle Edition)
So easy to download and read. Thank you seller and Kindle for modern technology. Very pleased with seller and amazon

One Starlit Night