5.0 out of 5 stars Find the Facts here!
This book is great! The author uses pure facts about the diet to explain how the diet works and prove that it does indeed work.

The recipes provided are simple, tasty and really healthy! Would love to get even more!
Published 16 months ago by Alex Colby

3.0 out of 5 stars Med Diet
It was OK ,I suppose but a bit long winded and wasn't really what I expected it to be,
over loaded with info and not enough Resipies. so it wasn't my cup of Tea
Published 3 months ago by AnthonyJohnBowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Find the Facts here!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Mediterranean Diet Secrets - Recipes Cookbook for a Healthier Lifestyle (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for the health geeks., 8 July 2013
This book explains clearly on why Mediterranean way of eating works in a very clear and simple way, and the recipes are really easy to prepare. Indeed this book is one of the main tool for me to loose fat and achieving my goal of being healthier life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Med Diet, 30 April 2014
over loaded with info and not enough Resipies. so it wasn't my cup of Tea

4.0 out of 5 stars Well explained and thorough., 3 Dec 2013
A very good book for those people who wish to adopt a healthy-eating lifestyle plan. Well explained and thorough. So many healthy-diet messages say what we shouldn't eat without saying what we need to replace these bad foods with; here Marc Holden emphasises what foods we need to include in our diet. Most of the information given was repeated somewhere else in the book, but I think this is probably a good thing because it enforced the message. Not many recipes, and I never like the ingredients measured in the American cup size, but this book does deliver a very important message.

3.0 out of 5 stars What secrets, 25 July 2013
I didn't find anything new in this book so it was a bit of a disappointment for me. I was hoping for something a little more interesting however I have filed it in my archives for another day.