5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-what a performance.
I know I have banged on about Ginger Rogers in other reviews, but I just cannot help myself.
In this movie she shows us her great range of acting abilities.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Gillian E. Marriott

3.0 out of 5 stars Great film - shame about the apect ratio
Published 6 months ago by P. Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow-what a performance., 30 May 2013
Mrs. Gillian E. Marriott (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teenage Rebel [DVD] [1956] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
In this movie she shows us her great range of acting abilities.
After walking out on a loveless marriage, Ginger's character, faces up to the knowledge she might not see her very small daughter again. The years pass, and due to her former husband remarrying, she gets a chance to see, and get to know her teenage daughter, and as you might guess, that isn't an easy thing. This is a film well worth watching as there isn't a song, dance or gag in sight, just Miss Rogers acting beautifully as the mother who helps her screen daughter realise not everything is black and white.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great film - shame about the apect ratio, 11 April 2014
P. Cook (England) - See all my reviews
Teenage Rebel is a very good film released under the FOX Cinema Series banner in 2013. However, my enjoyment was spoiled by Fox "changing the apect ratio to fit your screen". The film, originally shot in widescreen "CinemaScope", was shown in the 4:3 ratio to fit the old style TVs. Obviously, nobody has told Fox that most people now have widescreen TVs. SHAME ON FOX!!!!!

Teenage Rebel [DVD] [1956] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]