5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent weight loss aid
I have brought 6 months supply over the last year and have been on a calorie controll diet but with the help of meratol I have been loosing weight faster than when I'm not taking meratol. And they deffinately help controll appetite too so excellent weight loss pill but only if your eating sensibly too
Published 20 months ago by Dee

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol
Some people have said they lose pounds a week taking meratol, unfortunately i wasn't one of the lucky ones :(
Published on 29 July 2011 by P. A. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol, 29 July 2011
P. A. Anderson (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent weight loss aid, 22 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced!, 1 Aug 2011
Now on my second lot of these and I have to say I'm not convinced they work. I generally eat quite healthily and do a fair but of exercise but wanted help to shift the half stone I had put on after 2 holidays abroad. Won't be buying a 3rd lot - will probably just make time to do more exercise! They may work better for people with a lot of weight to shift

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO BOOST THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!, 29 Nov 2013
Looked for a product that was not going to break the bank, but would help boost those stubborn pounds - and found it in Meratol. Excellent product, combined with exercise and a healthy eating regime you will see the pounds fall off. Also found that it gave me bags of energy where I was burning even more calories - happy days!.

4.0 out of 5 stars meratol......., 17 April 2013
seems to be effective- no side effects except weight loss so definately would recommend it. Only 2-3 lbs week but thats the recommended amount so hoping it continues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meratol, 23 Mar 2013
I have found that I have lost on average a pound a day, if also not eating after 7pm and not pigging out by day.
MERATOL

5.0 out of 5 stars No adverse effects, just weight loss at its best, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Meratol Advanced Weight Management Diet and Weight Loss Supplement - 60 Capsules (1 Month Supply) (Personal Care)
I have been using Meratol on and off for 2 years, and have been successful each time. The thing that has been most important to me is that it does not make me feel as though I am on some stimulant, and when I choose to stop using it I do not feel sick or instantly fatigued. I incorporate it with a healthy low cal diet of course, and sometimes exercise (when I have time!) but I do not need to eat much because I do not really feel hungry with the meratol. At my heaviest, I have lost 20lbs in 3 months, from 180lbs to 160lbs, and I know that I have tried sticking to a healthy regime before without this meratol, but have not been able to. Meratol gave me energy to exercise daily, took away my hunger pangs, and it actually improved my concentration levels during the day. And this is without even taking the full dosage! I only ever took up to 2/3 of the max per day.

Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 27 Jun 2014
As we all know everyone reacts differently to everything. I gave these a try hoping for the best. I followed a calorie restricted diet but the weight loss was minimal. Would not buy again but that is just me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 23 Jun 2014
Followed the instructions and kept to a low fat diet but didn't lose any more weight than I had been doing without taking the tablets - very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diet pills, 5 May 2014
Didn't find it helped bought 3months in total. What was it supposed to do ?? Diet pills didn't work for me