5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO BOOST THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!
Looked for a product that was not going to break the bank, but would help boost those stubborn pounds - and found it in Meratol. Excellent product, combined with exercise and a healthy eating regime you will see the pounds fall off. Also found that it gave me bags of energy where I was burning even more calories - happy days!.
Published 4 months ago by Selena Barber

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol
Some people have said they lose pounds a week taking meratol, unfortunately i wasn't one of the lucky ones :(
Published on 29 July 2011 by P. A. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol, 29 July 2011
P. A. Anderson (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO BOOST THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!, 29 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Early indications are good!!, 4 April 2013
Firstly this product was delivered promptly. I've been looking for something to kickstart a bit of weigfhtloss for the summer as motivation from a standing start has never been a strong point.
I had read about this product in one of the National Papers and decided to give it a try. I decided that I would give it a chance by cutting out the fried stuff an bread but not beer!! Also to make sure I did at least 90 mins exercise per week.
As I get towards the end of week 2 I have lost half a stone and in terms of the increased alertness and reduced fatigue this has also proved to be very true! I have noticed a big difference in the early morning meetings I normally coast through half asleep that I am much sharper and able to contribute more possitively! Although still early doors I am very satified so far and cannot wait to see the results at tye end of the month!

4.0 out of 5 stars Meratol, 23 Mar 2013
I have found that I have lost on average a pound a day, if also not eating after 7pm and not pigging out by day.
MERATOL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced!, 1 Aug 2011
Now on my second lot of these and I have to say I'm not convinced they work. I generally eat quite healthily and do a fair but of exercise but wanted help to shift the half stone I had put on after 2 holidays abroad. Won't be buying a 3rd lot - will probably just make time to do more exercise! They may work better for people with a lot of weight to shift

1.0 out of 5 stars complete wast of money, 25 Mar 2014
Mr. P. E. Woodward (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meratol Advanced Weight Management Diet Pills - Pack of 60 Capsules (Personal Care)
I have tried these for a month now and have put weight on even though I was supposed to be on a diet!

5.0 out of 5 stars No adverse effects, just weight loss at its best, 13 Mar 2014
I have been using Meratol on and off for 2 years, and have been successful each time. The thing that has been most important to me is that it does not make me feel as though I am on some stimulant, and when I choose to stop using it I do not feel sick or instantly fatigued. I incorporate it with a healthy low cal diet of course, and sometimes exercise (when I have time!) but I do not need to eat much because I do not really feel hungry with the meratol. At my heaviest, I have lost 20lbs in 3 months, from 180lbs to 160lbs, and I know that I have tried sticking to a healthy regime before without this meratol, but have not been able to. Meratol gave me energy to exercise daily, took away my hunger pangs, and it actually improved my concentration levels during the day. And this is without even taking the full dosage! I only ever took up to 2/3 of the max per day.

Highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 24 Feb 2014
I tried these pills in the hope they would do as many previous reviews had stated - unfortunately, I didn't get the same results. I took them as part of a healthy lifestyle and increased exercise, however, I noticed no change. My appetite didn't decrease, my energy didn't increase and the pounds didn't drop away any more than they would have done without them. Previous to taking the pills, I lost more weight weekly than I have since starting them. I will continue to take them until they run out (2 more weeks) in the hope that a miracle happens, however, I won't hold my breath. The 1 positive thing I will say is that I experienced no side affects whatsoever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had no effect for me whatsoever., 11 Aug 2013
I have tried numerous various pills for aiding fat loss. And decided to give Meratol a try. And unfortunately these had no effect atall in my case. Very disappointed although there was mixed reviews so I should have known better. Now back onto maximuscle thermabols.

4.0 out of 5 stars meratol......., 17 April 2013
seems to be effective- no side effects except weight loss so definately would recommend it. Only 2-3 lbs week but thats the recommended amount so hoping it continues.

ARRAY(0xa3dc23c0)