5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO BOOST THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!
Looked for a product that was not going to break the bank, but would help boost those stubborn pounds - and found it in Meratol. Excellent product, combined with exercise and a healthy eating regime you will see the pounds fall off. Also found that it gave me bags of energy where I was burning even more calories - happy days!.
Published 19 months ago by Selena Barber

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol
Some people have said they lose pounds a week taking meratol, unfortunately i wasn't one of the lucky ones :(
Published on 29 July 2011 by P. A. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars meratol, 29 July 2011
P. A. Anderson (uk) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for those sensitive to caffeine., 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Meratol Advanced Weight Management Diet and Weight Loss Supplement - 60 Capsules (1 Month Supply) (Personal Care)
Firstly I did not lose any weight but secondly the side effects are intolerable.Due to the caffeine I have palpitations all the time, tremors, anxiety and nervousness ,dry mouth all the classic side effects of too much caffeine. I have stopped taking them, a waste of money. You have been warned!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced!, 1 Aug. 2011
Now on my second lot of these and I have to say I'm not convinced they work. I generally eat quite healthily and do a fair but of exercise but wanted help to shift the half stone I had put on after 2 holidays abroad. Won't be buying a 3rd lot - will probably just make time to do more exercise! They may work better for people with a lot of weight to shift

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT TO BOOST THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS!!, 29 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Meratol Advanced Weight Management Complex, 22 Mar. 2013
I first read about Meratol in the national press, not an advert, but editorial about actors/actresses who use Meratol to lose weight after having had to put weight on for a role. As someone who has found losing weight a real pain in the past, I'd have to say that Meratol realy works. I've used it systematically on and off for a couple of years now: one of the things Meratol 'says on the tin' is that it reduces food intake need. It does. I'm very aware of just how much, too. Over a couple of years or more, I've lost probably 4 stone, which I (and my doctor!) are delighted about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meratol, 23 Mar. 2013
I have found that I have lost on average a pound a day, if also not eating after 7pm and not pigging out by day.
MERATOL

5.0 out of 5 stars No adverse effects, just weight loss at its best, 13 Mar. 2014
I have been using Meratol on and off for 2 years, and have been successful each time. The thing that has been most important to me is that it does not make me feel as though I am on some stimulant, and when I choose to stop using it I do not feel sick or instantly fatigued. I incorporate it with a healthy low cal diet of course, and sometimes exercise (when I have time!) but I do not need to eat much because I do not really feel hungry with the meratol. At my heaviest, I have lost 20lbs in 3 months, from 180lbs to 160lbs, and I know that I have tried sticking to a healthy regime before without this meratol, but have not been able to. Meratol gave me energy to exercise daily, took away my hunger pangs, and it actually improved my concentration levels during the day. And this is without even taking the full dosage! I only ever took up to 2/3 of the max per day.

Highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Mar. 2013
As far as I can tell, this is an excellent weight loss product. You take 1 before any large meal and the amount of calories absorbed by your body is reduced. I've been taking it for about a month, but I have a slight suspicion that much of the weight lost is caused by water weight shedding due to diuretic components amongst the ingredients. We'll still have to see if the weight that I've lost stays off, and it's hard to say to what extent my success is actually thanks to Meratol.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective yet gentle, 1 April 2013
This simple to use product has helped me lose between 1 and 2 pounds each week since the new year. I gave up smoking last year and put on 2 stone and this years challenge is to lose that excess weight. Meratol has been very helpful in helping me to achieve that aim and is gentle on the stomach, unlike some other products I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent weight loss aid, 22 Mar. 2013
I have brought 6 months supply over the last year and have been on a calorie controll diet but with the help of meratol I have been loosing weight faster than when I'm not taking meratol. And they deffinately help controll appetite too so excellent weight loss pill but only if your eating sensibly too