VINE VOICEon 12 May 2013
This is a nifty little product; cheap and works effectively at charging my iPhone and iPad. It doesn't sit in the slot particularly tightly, but whether that's a fault of the product or my car I don't know!

If you want something cheap which works, I recommend this!
on 26 September 2013
Plugged it into the car socket checked that the light was on,connected my iPhone 4S and nothing, it just would not charge my iPhone which is the reason I bought it.
on 27 April 2013
Great little product just the thing for ipad and tablet use as we travel europe when no electrical power available
on 25 June 2014
This thing fell apart after about three weeks worth of normal non heavy use. It fell apart in my cars cigarette lighter and caught fire! Luckily it didn't send the rest of the car up in flames. The fuse blew and the cigarette lighter stopped working before it could do anything else!

DO NOT buy this product!
on 21 September 2013
I have a VW fox and this works perfectly in my car with my Iphone 4s.

It was cheap and fast delivery.

on 29 September 2013
I seriously would not buy this item! I am even disgusted to give it one star! I received the item in quick time and when I tried the product out it would not work at all. I am honestly annoyed at this because surely the product should be fully tested before being sent out to any customer. When I contacted the seller to explain it don't work and I refuse to send it back because it would cost me even more money to send it back I got a reply saying "We need your order number to send out a replacement" Sorry but you should of been able to retrieve this information when I contacted you like ALL sellers can! Not impressed. Money wasted and I would like to see if after sending them all of the information they failed to find themselves because they are, lets face it, lazy, if the item will work!
on 15 February 2014
impressive. Works well for charging idevices, no problems at all. Very good quality - not like other cheap stuff. Overall very good and cheap
on 17 December 2013
BOUGHT THIS CHARGER FOR MY IPHONE WORKED FOR HALF A DOZEN TIMES THEN GAVE UP. WASTE OF MONEY THERE ARE BETTER CHARGERS AVAILABLE
on 23 November 2013
I decided to plug my iphone in half way through a long journey with this device but my iphone didn't charge so I just took it out and it was on 20%, when I looked at it two minutes later it had died! I've tried recharging for hours, resetting it and everything but it won't turn on, I know it had plenty of battery to have not just died so I'm sure this device and ruined my one month old iphone 5 now. Now I have to go to the apple store
on 26 October 2013
Brought two of these but they seem to be a little dodgy when I use it in my car sometimes, but still good I think.