5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Epson XP-750 Ink Cartridges High Capacity 24XL (6-Pack)
The quality of these compatible High Capacity ink cartridges, from Mega Deals XL Ltd, for my Epson XP-750 printer is superb.
I cannot fault the cartridges at all.
I've been using these cartridges for nearly three weeks without any problems whatsoever.
I have printed on several types of stationery and all results were excellent.
The colour reproduction...
Published 14 months ago by Mr. Keith Reeve

1.0 out of 5 stars not fit for purpose
these inks will not work with my xp750 printer. they said they would work when i ordered them. i feel i have been done.
Published 9 months ago by roy basterfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate Product 5*+, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Compatible Ink Cartridges replacement for Epson Expression Photo XP750, XP850, 24XL (6 ink) (Office Product)
I cannot speak too highly of this product. Initially I chose it because of the very economical price, but the speed of supply was almost next day in the post so that is the icing on the cake. I am recommending this supplier to my business contacts. I will give it 6 months and then provide a more long term rating. So far, very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Aug 2013
Excellent, It is very good and I am fully satisfied with the products.
Thank very much.
with regards
Dr. Abdul Majid

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Epson XP-750 Ink, 20 Dec 2013
hashman1 (Clackmannan:Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I am sorry but I have just received this ink so I am not able to give an honest report on it. Once I have used I will give it feedback.

1.0 out of 5 stars not fit for purpose, 28 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars XP-750 Cartridges, 9 May 2013
Very quick delivery and on the face of it the cartridges seem to be very very similar to the originals. Haven't fitted them yet so cant comment on the standard of ink etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›