5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and insightful...
Michael has such a natural easy way about him which comes through in his book. He has a beautiful way of sharing insightful understandings. I found the book very easy to read - it is both beautiful and simple, and it has a deep truth way beyond the words...

Published 19 months ago by palmtree girl

3.0 out of 5 stars inside out revolution Michael Neill
I enjoyed reading this book, though I would have liked it to be a little longer.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and insightful..., 14 May 2013

I have loved Michael Neill since he was one of my trainers on a course I did in 2008. Whenever I listen to him or watch his videos I always get something from them. His books are superb, and Supercoach is my favourite coaching book. Since learning about the three principles and Syd Banks through my coach, I'm on a beautiful journey...

If you want to deepen your understanding of the inside out experience, I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael's Best Book So Far, 25 April 2013
I'm on my second reading of this wonderful book. As you read it you begin to notice this really nice feeling coming over you. It really is if all Michael's writing and teaching have come together and created a truly accessible experience of the 3 Principles, and that deeper space where Insight and God exist in each of us.

With Love

Dennis R Lindsey

4.0 out of 5 stars Of course this book doesn't tell you how to "fix" your thoughts, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Inside-Out Revolution: The Only Thing You Need to Know to Change Your Life Forever (Kindle Edition)
A 1 star Review of this book states

"The whole book is based upon what has been taught in the NLP world for 40 years and the concepts behind the so-called 'revolution' have their roots back to the 1930s. The problem with this book is that it deals with the concept that your thoughts can be changed but it offers no 'how' to do it. Simply another book that regurgitates an old concept under a new package."

This book doesn't deal with that concept at all. It deals with something different.

NLP (and many other forms of change)deal with the concept that you can change an existing thought into something different.

3P deals with a different concept that which means you don't have to do that. If you recognize something as just being a thought, then you don't take it so seriously and your stream of thought will simply move on.

If your mind is still then your quality of mind will be high and the next thought will be much wiser than the one before.

If your mind is still speedy and full of personal thinking then your quality of mind will be low and next thought won't be much different than the last one.

That is why there is no "how" it is a recognition rather than a doing. The "how" in this book is not a technique to perform on the thought that is giving you gip, the "how" is to recognise what the nature of thought is and why it looks real at any given moment.

We do this all the time. We look back at something and go "WHAT WAS I thinking"? Because the thought we had at the time no longer looks real to us and we can't understand why we thought it did.

This is up-stream from the whole meta-model routine which is trying to "fix" the though by making it more realistic.

You can spend 20 mins metamodeling a thought to death or you can just immediately recognise it is a thought and what the nature of thought is.

How do you tell which thoughts are dodgy? If you feel bad/uneasy/tense it's a dodgy thought that comes likely from your personal thinking/ego/reasoning/whatever you want to call it. If you feel OK or better then that though probably has a lot more wisdom in it.

At the point where you can truly recognise it is just a thought you will feel it. You won't have to spend time taking that feeling and whizzing it backwards or this or that way or using submodalities a la Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning.

To use a well worn NLP/Hypnosis example, if you don't see your keys right in front and then you do then NLP will tell you you are having a Negative Hallucination and it wasn't in your model. 3P will tell you if you have a lot of personal thinking you won't see clearly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 22 May 2013
Having read all of Michael's previous books, I knew that I would be in for a treat and was not disappointed. If you are looking for a process or framework to follow, you won't find it here. The idea that you don't have to do anything, just 'be' seems too simple for words. However having followed Michael's words of wisdom I have found myself calmer than I have been for years. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and inspiring me to learn even more!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to change your mindset and very Uplifting., 25 May 2013
I found this book very straight forward and easy to process.
Very uplifting.
A must read if you want to change your thought process quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you. Simply great., 23 May 2013
Amazon Customer (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
Yet again Michael has achieved the miracle of holding a conversation in a book. With humility and gentle firmness he encourages us to slough off our carefully assembled props and enjoy the ensuing lightness. I love that it's a kind of profound unlearning and a return. I've been dipping into the 3 principles for a little while and have enjoyed other books but have been looking forward to Michael's one on this. I so have not been disappointed. Thank you. Simply great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still getting my head round this one!, 2 July 2013
The premise that all is thought has taken me a while to accept after all I (like everyone else) have realities to face up to like putting food on the table and paying the rent - try telling my supermarket that paying is just a thought and they'll be inviting me to have my thought elsewhere and without my food shopping.

No, you have to dig in some deeper layers to connect the dots, the salary I'm paid that pays for food comes from a job which I have education, training and experience to hold down, a direct result of the serendipity and choices of life. Therefore, if I want a different life, I need to make different choices, and that all starts with a different thought.

More tellingly, how we view the world and react to the events we see and participate in are essentially framed by our construct of thoughts (again dig into deeper layers - being shot at in Syria is a sharp reality - and not being shot at will take some clever thinking).

Four not five stars, the explanation could better explain layers of thinking, at first reading this looks to be 'have anything you want in la-la land'

Stick with it, there is gold here, but you will have to dig for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Life Changing Experience Ahead!, 7 May 2013
A game changer. Truly world class. I would recommend to anyone with even a passing interest in increasing their levels of happiness and resourcefulness to read this book (at least twice). Michael's understanding of the principles coupled with his ability to express them so clearly and in such a compelling and accessible way is phenomenal. This book will (if the world is willing to listen with an open mind) become a classic text for years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars inside out revolution Michael Neill, 4 Jun 2013
Everything he said is correct although I have read other books that actually have told me this also, beginning to see a pattern emerging. If this is the path you are going then stop for a a few minute's and listen to your own intuition, it will always keep you right. I read jack pransky's "somebody should have told us" and it was way more informative, but I have read a lot of books on this genre, ( I am a NLP practitioner & hypnotherapist) they have been invaluable but I have came to realise I knew this all along I just needed to stop and smell the roses for a while. Interesting read but me personally, it didn't give me a light bulb moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars The revolution is coming...., 21 May 2013
This eloquent and succinct book by Michael Neill is a terrific introduction to the world of Innate Health and the principles behind attaining lasting mental balance and good health. I highly recommend this book.