on 31 March 2014
Really sexy! I have a "dancer figure" and am a UK size 6 and I am very self-conscious however i actually liked this. This fitted well - not too lose or saggy. Good quality, really like the fishnet and love the choker/collar thing rather than straps or none. The only problem for me, because i have small boobs, is that the mesh slides halfway (from sides) onto my boobs so only half are "covered" which is quite annoying but no so much considering this isnt for a night out, but rather a night in (; If you have bigger boobs like in the picture they should keep it put at the sides.
Very pleased overall
on 23 September 2013
This fishnet bodysuit is unreal!! My boyfriend loved it!!! and exactly like the picture I'm an 8-10 and was worried bout sizing but was superhot!!! Good stretch while putting on I'll defo be getting more ;)
on 8 August 2013
Me and my Girlfriend really like this product. Good price, is identical to the item in the picture, quality is amazing and doesn't stretch.
on 6 January 2016
A bit small as the material under the halter neck fails to cover what is a modest bust.

However, seeing me in this had hubby rock hard instantly and I was more than ready to take him (if you get my drift).

I am told that the view from behind is sublime.
on 14 January 2015
What can I say, I bought this for my first date with a guy I really fancied. One thing lead to another and he was all over me. Back at my place I peeled off and he saw it and went wild. I wore it under an office outfit for role play and hanky Panky asted hours x
on 10 January 2016
I bought this item going by the picture, I expected a discreet 'crotchless' area, instead it is a huge area which you would definitely see in the 'pic' if it were a true likeness. This makes it look awful. Nothing like what the pic shows.
on 7 February 2016
Fits like a glove. Looks great on the wife, feels good on the wife. What's not to like!
on 12 February 2016
Not really worth the money even at such low price, the fit and stitching it's all over the place. I am a size 8 UK, and this was way too loose on the waist and the back of the knees. It is definitely not a one size fits all design. Shame as it looks very good on the advert photographs.
on 29 March 2015
Such a sexy nice thing....my partner and I both loved this...will be getting more
on 17 January 2016
Lovely little sexy number. Surprised my wife with it she loved it