Style Name: TWIST-PIPE 15M|Change
Price:£8.95+ Free shipping

on 23 May 2014
End keeps coming off tap,split already, wanted me to pay return postage for a refund it's not worth it so don't buy one of these pay a bit more for a decent quality
on 9 August 2014
Already splitting, leaks and does not recoil very good, and I have only just received this item. You get what you pay for, so pay more and better quality, as I cannot use this.
on 16 May 2013
Very good sprayer but had to buy a new tap attachment as the one given was not quite big enough for the standard garden tap.
on 27 July 2014
Something I was forced into buying as it was the only way I could get a replacement nozzle attachment for the existing hosepipe I already own! getting fed up with this throw away mentality !
on 28 July 2013
Easy to use fits right on to the tap and coils back in without any tangle, worth every penny so easy and light to use.
on 9 August 2013
Having had several hosepipes in the past which have been difficult, I have found the soft coil so much easier, no kinking, no rewinding, easy to store, (I drop it on to a broom handle). Very efficient!
on 12 December 2013
Fit between the hose and the nozzle is very slack and leaks constantly. Badly made product how hard can it be to get that basic part of hose making right. Cheapy and flimsy product.
on 29 September 2013
Speedy delivery. As described. Really easy to use. Only thing I would say is that it doesn't coil back as well as expected but overall a good buy and reasonably priced.
on 10 June 2013
its so easy to put away after use mine went straight back in the box. it didnt 2 mins to put away .
on 25 August 2014
Just what I need for my small garden. When not in use it curled up nicely out of the way.